? #8

~at 4 p.m.~

I am singing silently...cuz I want to...duh!!

Yoongi oppa is behaving nice with me but I am missing my mom...

~Yoongi pov~

I was passing from Y/n's room and going towards my genius lab(Yk what is that right?)...then I heard the angelic voice from Y/n's room...then I saw that Y/n is singing the song effortlessly...I am really mesmerized by the look in front of my eyes...I can hear and see her cuz the door is little bit open...I silently goes in her room and start recording the video of her...when she completed her song she opened her eyes and looks surprisingly...I chuckled by her reaction...

~Y/n pov~

I was singing the song peacefully when I finished it...I opened my eyes and.... wait Yoongi oppa?...then after seeing me surprised he chuckled...I became nervous...

Y/n- Yoongi oppa?...

Yoongi- You really sing like an angel...*showing his gummy smile*

His smile oh god...he is cute...

Y/n- umm...thanks...*smiles awkwardly*

Yoongi- Y/n You can trust me...I don't gonna hurt you ok?*softly*

May I really trust...oh come on Y/n you have to give one chance...don't be foolish...I smiles and said...

Y/n- completely ok...*smiles*

Yoongi- That's my sweetie...*smiles*

I mesmerized by his gummy smile...HE IS SO CUTEEE.... ToT.... Then I heard some noises from downstairs and yoongi oppa...we headed toward there...I see that Mom and Dad was sitting on couch and my 6 brothers were standing there...I unfortunately started tearing up seeing Mom...I quickly ran towards my mom and hugged her...

Y/n- Eomma I missed you so much...*crying silently on her shoulders*

Mom- Honey Baby see now i'm in front of you stop crying and smile...I'm craving of your smile...*softly*

I nodded and smiles....I sirt beside my mom on couch...

I'm really happy that my mom cameback...

Jin- Dad how are you??

Dad- I'm all ok...did you take Y/n's care??

ofcourse not except Yoongi oppa

All brothers looked to Dad and then Yoongi oppa said...

Yoongi- Yes dad we did...*softly*

yes did but there will be a correction should be "I" not "we"...

Namjoon- Dad you were going to come in 2 weeks..

Dad- actually we have to go to another business trip tomorrow so we just finished this one early and Your Mom also want see all again that if y'all are doing good or not...Don't y'all are happy that we are here to meet you?...

Hoseok- No no dad it's not like that....we all are super happy...*smiles*

WTF did I just saw my brothers smiling?!?

Y/n- Mom you are leaving tomorrow??*sadly*

Mom- yes baby...don't feel sad your brothers are also here to take care of yours...*softly*

Mom- and today I'll cook food for y'all...*smiles*

Y/n- Jinjja?...*excited*

Dad- Nae...Princess your mother was very excited to meet you...*softly*

I feel good now...but mom and dad will leave soon...

--Time skip to dinner--

We all were sitting on dinning table mom said that she will serve the food...I really missed her...

~BTS pov~

We don't know why but we all are feeling good...We are feeling good by how Mrs. Kim was giving efforts...

~Author pov~ (Ugh...so much pov)

The dinner went well...BTS liked the efforts of Mrs.Kim...

Mom- How was the dinner?

Yoongi- It was nice...It was really tasty...

Y/n- Yes mom...Yoongi oppa is right...the food was really delicious...I missed it so much...

Mom- Aww...thank you for the compliments and Mr.Kim are you not gonna giving compliments to me?*pout*

Dad- Why? You just gave delicious food to everyone and you gave me that vegetable salad to eat...

Mom- *giggle* Honey It was for your health...

Y/n chuckled...

Mom- OK everyone now go to bed...it's too late...good night...*softly*

Y/n- Bye mumma*smiles*

All move towards their rooms respectively...

-Next Morning(Sunday)-
~Y/n pov~

I woke up with the soft voice of someone...seems like yoongi oppa...I smiled and opens my eyes slowly...And yes he is Yoongi oppa...

Y/n- Good morning oppa *smiles*

Yoongi- Good Morning sweetie*softly*

He cupped my cheeks......and that's it....I turned my face a little bit to hide from him that I'm blushing...[bitch he is your brother]...He chuckled...

Yoongi- OK now fresh up and come downstairs...we'll do breakfast and then we'll go to amusement park...

Y/n- Amusement park?

Yoongi- Yes...now go hurry up and come downstairs...

I nodded my head...he smiles and leave...

I finished my morning routine and start going downstairs...I quickly ran and back hugged my mom...Dad smiles...

Y/n- Good morning mom*smiles*
I said while back hugged my mom...

Mom- Good Morning baby *smiles*

Mom- come do you breakfast and get ready...we are going to amusement park...*excitedly*

I smiles and said...

Y/n- Yoongi oppa already told me that...*smiles*

Mom- Ohh well that's nice...

She sit beside my chair and all family members also came and settle down there and Mr.Hwang signals maids to serve the breakfast...then we all started dig in...while eating I asked mom something...

Y/n- Mom are you going on business Trip again after when we will come back from amusement park?

Please sat no...

Mom- Yes honey...Your brothers will take care of you...don't be sad...

Huh! Only I know how they take care care of me except yoongi oppa...

Mom- Am I right jin?

Jin- Yes...we will take care of her...

I don't think jin accepted me completely...am I a burden on them?...

We finished our breakfast and start going towards our rooms to dress up ourselves...

I wear black top with jacket full sleeves jacket and baggy jeans...

_________________________________________

Words count: 1002(except author's note)

I'm sorry that I didn't upload it quickly but I'm very busy nowadays...
And very very thank you for reading this part...please vote and comment...

Comment if you want to gimme some ideas...

Thanks for reading...♡

_________________________________________