Nightmare and Meeting #4

At home~

Maid bow me at the entrance of the home..I ignored her and went to my room...i completely my homework and start scrolling through social media...

~Time skip to Dinner~

[Author-Ughh!! So much time skip...your author is lazy lmao!]

Mom-Honey...

Y/n-Yes mom

Mom- Tomorrow is Sunday and we are meeting your future dad and brothers ok?...

Y/n- ok mom!!

Mom-Baby are you really okay that I'm getting married again?...*nervously*

Y/n- Yes, Mom...afterall I'll also able to experience Dad and Brother's love again*said in low tone*

Mom- Baby It's ok... don't take so much stress...*softly while caressing Y/n's head*

We both finished their food and went to their room...

I was in a deep thought that will my brother will love me??...did my dad gonna love me?? What if they not gonna accept me?? the negative thoughts were roaming in my head...
I shrugged off my thoughts and slowly went to sleep...

~at 2:30a.m.~
~Author pov~

Y/n was sleeping but she woke up by screaming and panicking hardly...

•[Note- Rooms are soundproof]

~Y/n pov~

I woke up by screaming and panicking hardly that flashback is hurting by the form of nightmare...That nightmare of my father and brother's accident...i started crying hardly and panicking...I open the bed drawer and take knife so,that I can feel relaxed and relieve...Yes I was cutting myself on my hands it always relieved me...

~Author pov~

She always hurt herself after any nightmare...she is really in pain...so much pain...she took sleeping pills and take shower and after treating her wounds...she cleaned all her mess from there...

~Next Day~

Y/n was sleeping after that dark nightmare...her mom came in her room and shaked her slightly to wake her up...

Mom- Honey wake up It's already 11:30 a.m.*softly*

Y/n opened her eyes but again closed her eyes because of sudden light then she slowly open her eyes... Then she saw her mom and quickly hugged her...Y/n was feeling good and warm in her embrace...her mother also hugged her back...

Mom- Honey what happened... Is something wrong?*worried*

Y/n shooked her head as no...

Mom hummed in reply...

Mom- very very good morning baby!*smiles*

Y/n- good morning mom*smiles back*

Mom- Baby now get ready and eat something we are going to their mansion at 1:00p.m.*excitedly*

Y/n- ok mom!*her mom kissed her forehead and leaves*

Y/n signed heavily...

Then she do her morning routine and wear full sleeves clothes cuz of bandages over her hands she never wants to tell her mom about this cuz she know that if she will tell her mom then her mom will be worried and dad about her...

She goes downstairs and do her breakfast again goes to her respective room start using her phone cuz there is time to left for Mr. Kim's mansion...

•[Note- Y/n don't know yet that Mr. Kim and his 7 sons BTS is her future Dad and brothers]

~at 12:30 p.m.~

She start dressing herself with full sleeves knee length long white dress that was not too heavy and not too simple... She done her light makeup on her face and made slight ponytail...

 She done her light makeup on her face and made slight ponytail

~

exactly at 1:00p.m.~

Y/n and her mother settled down in there car and goes towards Kim's mansion...

~Y/n pov~

Me and my Mom was going to meet my future dad...when we arrived there I saw the magical mansion...I was mesmerized by the look infront of me...it was totally stunning...

Mom-Y/n baby come...

Y/n-Yes mom...

I went their with my mom and we entered in mansion then one man came and hugged my mom...

??- Yeobo...how are you?

Mom- I'm all ok...umm y/n he is my boyfriend...Mr.Kim

I bowed to Mr.kim and introduce myself

Yn- Hello! Myself Lee Yn...Nice to meet you...

Mr.kim- Hello Pricncess...nice to meet you too*smiles*

Yn- Princess??

Mr.kim- yes, and now on you will call me Dad ok?

Yn- ok dad!!

I'm amazed and internally happy I don't know why I'm this much happy but I know one thing that now I will have dad's love again...

Mom- Jagiya where is sons?

Mr.kim- Oh yes...Mr.Hwang call-* he said to Mr.Hwang but cutter when BTS suddenly arrived*

Mr.Kim- OH they are here...

*......................................................................*

I went completely numb...

WHATTTTTTTTTT!!

I'm  literally shocked by seeing them...BTS?...I-IS B-BTS IS MY B-BROTHERS?!?...I'm shocked but immediately hide my shocking face with my emotionless face...

_________________________________________

Hope you will like this...If you like this then please vote me 💜...

Word count:787[without author's note]

If you not like this then please do comment down and tell me your opinion and if you want to improve something in this story then you can tell me in down...

Thanks you Luv you all~♡♡

-cheesykook97 💜💫

_________________________________________