Jimin's worst past#17

Recap:

-Yoongi pov-

Y/n drifted in sleep on my lap... we all just looked her how she was sleeping...

Yoongi- I think let her take rest...

Jin- yeah come...

I slowly moved he from my lap and put pillow behind her bread and made sure that she is laying in good position...

We all then moved to our particular works...
_______________________________________

*back to the story*

-Author pov-

BTS goes their rooms...they all were really worried for Y/n...And jimin and taehyung also felt guilty and accepted Y/n as their sister... Taehyung got sick because of recent mission and because of Y/n and keep thinking negative thoughts that Y/n will not forgive him and his twin...Jimin was continuously crying in his bedroom...He was feeling guilty for what he did to Y/n...he was remembering everything he said to her...He also can't forgive himself...He was crying miserably while seeing his twin's and sister's condition...Now, lets see from his pov...

-Jimin pov-

I was just crying from when I returned from her room...I am so guilty for what I did to her...I just can't see her and my brother's condition like this...I am really a jerk...I just keep remembering what bad things I said to her...

"Don't eat with us you have to eat in your room..."

"words bitch..."

"You have to call us sir but not infront of dad and your mother"

"I can't accept a bitch like you as my sister"

I know that I don't deserve forgiveness but I can also protect from far right?...I think I should go and check on her and then I will go to check on Taehyung...

He wiped his tears and goes to check on Y/n...

-Y/n pov-

~1 Hour later~

I woke up...I didn't open my eyes...I'm laying on bed with my eyes closed...I felt that someone came in my room...Then Opened my right eye to peek who is there...

WAITTTTTT...

JIMIN!?!??

WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!

I quickly closed my eyes when I saw him and pretend to be sleep...

I feel Jimin sitting beside me...ok so, He don't know that I am waking

Jimin- y-y/n.......I-I am sorry *low tone*

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUDGE HERE!?

Jimin- I am sorry Y/nahh...I know I am such a fool, I shouldn't treat you like that...I sorry from bottom of my heart...I know I didn't deserve your forgiveness but what if you don't forgive me its ok...I know I hurted you so much...I didn't knew that I will make you that depressed...I am sorry this all happened because of me...If I would accept you as my sister and then Taehyung would accept you as your sister...I know he didn't told me that but I know he did that because of me...you know Y/n I'm his favourite hyung...He love me alot and cherish me alot...When dad adopt me and take me here with him...I was so sick that time...he used to wake up at night and used to take care of me...Jin hyung used to say that he can take care of me but taehyung always used to say that he will take care of me...Only he was the one whom I accepted as my brother first...I love him alot and he also love me alot...

He take a break fir a while...I didn't open my eyes because I want him to say more things...maybe I can forgive him...I know I can't trust them but I need to because everyone have a reason...they are not bad from heart...no one is heartless in this world...everyone have a heart and in that a person whom you love the most...I think for him that person are his brothers and his dad...Then He again started saying something...I think I should listen him first...

Jimin- Y/n...When I used to live with my old family...I had one older sister and my father...my mom died when she gave birth to me...My father used to abuse me and my noona...He always used to get home drunk and used to beat my noona and me...Noona used to go for job for my education and because of my father who used to ask noona for money...He also took many loans from mafias and gangsters...when He can't give those mafia's money back to them...He tried to sold my n-noona...

He started crying...I sit up and hugged him...He hugged me back and again started telling me his past...

Jimin- Y/n- Y/n...He sold my n-noona...and t-they raped noona and gave her so painful d-death...

I patted him and he started sobbing hardly...

Y/n- Oppa

He still keep lowering his head...

Y/n- Oppa look at me...

He looked towards me...His eyes were puffy and red...I again pulled him into my hug...

Jimin- Y/n please don't leave us ever *sobbing*

Y/n- No I will never leave you and others...but I want to ask you something...

Jimin- Yes?

Y/n- W-Why didn't you accepted me before...

Jimin- I-I thought that if I will love you as my sister then I can't protect my sister again...

Y/n- Oh Oppa...I will try to forgive you...and see others are also here to protect me yk...

He nodded...

Jimin- But Y/n didn't you was sleeping?

Y/n- Oh that...I woke up before you came to my room...I didn't Opened my eyes because I wanted to listen you talks...

Jimin- Y/n I am sorry...*while lowering his head*

Y/n- Oops I said na...I will try to forgive you...

He nodded...

Y/n- but Oppa can you tell me what did you do to those mafias?

Jimin- means?

Y/n- Means didn't you took any revenge?!

He darkened his eyes and said...

Jimin- I killed them when I became mafia...

I looked towards him...I just wanted this only...I am happy he killed them...If he  doesn't took the revenge istg I would have not forgive him...

I smiled and hugged him...

Y/n- You did right...they deserve it...

Jimin- Y/n you are not scared right?

Y/n- No Why will I? I know you will not harm me again...and if you did then other oppas are here-

He shushed me

Jimin- Y/n I am sorry for everything and I will never harm you ever again...

I smiled and said...

Y/n- I want to meet taehyung oppa...
_______________________________________

Words count- 1140

Thank you all so much for your support💗
I hope you like it!!
And if not then please forgive me
(I don't care lol get lost)
Okieeee byeee
Stay healthy,be safe💗
And HAPPY NEW YEARRRR🚶🏻‍♀
_______________________________________