forgiveness#12

Recap:

Jin-Ok now...come and let's do the dinner and Jungkook for putting efforts on Yn...go and call Yn for dinner...

Jungkook- what Jinjja!!...You are best Hyung *hugs Jin*

Jin- Ok Ok Ik...leave me you'll ruin my handsome faceu...

I chuckled...

I'm Happy that our Younger baby brother came back into his normal state...He become rude in social but he is really a baby...

*back to the story*

~Jk's pov~

I am happy and little bit scared also that what if she don't wanna forgive me...but she said she'll give me one last chance right? Just hope that she can again trust me...

I am now going towards Yn room... now I'm infront of her door...I knocked her door...

~Yn's pov~

I am sitting on bed using my phone then someone knocked on my door... okay I know who is there...

Yn- Come in oppa...*softly*

Yn- Yoongi oppa I was coming why you-...................huh!? *shocked*

I said while turning my face towards the door...WAIT WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!?!?!

Yn- J-jungkook...

Jungkook- umm...Yn I'm older than you... you have to call me oppa now on...*nervously yet softly*

Yn- Oh-ok...

I am confused... he is talking with me this softly...but I can't forget past things what he does to me...But I can give him one last chance...ok for now I'll forgive him...

Jungkook- Yn I'm really guilty what I done to you...I-I was such a fool...Yn I'm really really sorry *tears were flowing from his eyes*

I can see real guilt in his eyes...he was looking really guilty...he is looking cute while crying but I feel bad cuz he is crying infront of me like this...I can give him last and second chance...Yoongi oppa told me to give the chances to other brothers like jungkook, jimin & Taehyung...Jungkook came for the apology now I can try to forgive him...but I can't forget the past now...ugh!! Its so sudden...I think I can forgive him or other for now and try to give them last chance what yoongi oppa told me to...I hope what yoongi oppa said come true...

Yn- It's Ok Jungkook oppa *smiles*

He smiled back and suddenly hugged me tightl...I was surprised but not shocked but I also hugged him...

Jungkook- come Yniee...Jin hyung cooked the food today for us...

I nodded and goes downstairs with Jungkook oppa...

Then we both goes towards the dining
table and jin oppa served the food today...I was feeling nice by the efforts of them...I don't believe that 'The Rude BTS' is like this but I think Taehyung and jimin needs time...

We all settle down on our seets... and we started dig in...the food was really tasty...there was the love in his food, the pure love...I'm feeling like I'm eating my mom's cooked food with pure love...He is very good chef...

Jin- So,Yn How's the food? *proudly*

Yn- It's really nice...You are a really good chef and good looking chef also...*smiles*

Jin- OH World-wide-Handsome chef, you know *confidently*

I just want 1% confidence of his confidence...

Jin- So, Who is your favorite oppa now...

Umm...ok Ik now they will fight for this ;)...

Namjoon/Jin/Hobi- ME...!! *they all supported themself*

Ik why Jungkook oppa not said anything cuz we made it up just 30 mins ago I hope everything will be good...

Yn- Umm...Sorry but My favorite oppa is Yoongi Oppa...*smiles awkwardly*

Yoongi- Huh!!...That's why I was sitting silence just watching your all nonsense...I already knew that she gonna choose me...!! *savagely*

Namjoon - Hey Author...
Author- Yes...any problem?
Namjoon- Yes..."she gonna choose me" is my line...why you give that to Yoongi hyung...
Author- It's my story, my rule...now go put some efforts on Yn then she will gonna choose you huh!!...*savagely*

*back to the story*

Yn- but but but...Don't be sad...You all are my best oppas *softly*

Jimin/Taehyung- we are going...we are done...

Jin- Ok...Good night *softly*

Jimin/Taehyung- Night...

I am uncomfortable with these both...I secretly looks towards Yoongi Oppa finding that he is also looking me...he signals me relax sign then I smile...He really knows what I think...

Jin- If your brother sister moment is finished then can you go to your respective rooms and sleep...good night...

Yoongi- Yeah Yeah going Ik you all are jealous of me...*smirks*

Yn- Good night oppas *smiles*

Yn- and specially my world wide handsome chef oppa...good night

Jin- Yes...that's my cutieeeee

He smiles and pinched my cheeks I pouted and smiles...

Hobi/Jk/Namjoon- Good night ynieee*smiles*

Then we goes to our respective rooms...and then I lat down myself and slowly went to sweet deep slumber...

_________~Next day~_________

I opened my eyes by the touch of someone...I opened my eyes but quickly closed it by the sudden light then I slowly opened it then I see that Namjoon oppa was waking me up...

Namjoon- Good Morning Yniee~*smiles*

Not gonna lie but his dimple smile is really amazing now Ik why they have so many fangirls...

He sings in his deep voice...I chuckled and smiles back

Yn- Good Morning Oppa *sleepy tone*

Namjoon- Yn I need help...

Huh!?

Yn- Yes...tell me, what you want from me?...

Namjoon- wake Yoongi hyung up as yk that he is grumpy old man...and you said that he is your favorite oppa then... please can you wake him up...*requesting*

[Author-Huh!! Ik why you are doing this cuz you are jealous...*smirks*
Namjoon- No I'm not...
Author Oh come on You are...
Namjoon- No...shut your little mouth and focus on the story otherwise I'll shave your eyebrows...
Author-Ok ok calm down...]

*back to the story*

Yn- Ok I'll try *nervously*

_______________________________________

Thank you so much guys...

Words count - 1004

Love ya♡.
______________________________________