BETRAYED? #6

Recap-

HELL NO!!
________________________________________________________________________________

*Back to the story*

~Author's pov~

--BTS is in their meeting room--

They are talking something on serious topic...

They are smirking devilishly except one person( Spoiler in the middle of the chapter:- HE IS NOT JUNGKOOK...)

Now Jk is going towards Y/n's room...

~Y/n pov~

I was peacefully drawing some simple doodles...I really love doing drawing...but then breaking the thoughts...someone knocked on my door...

Y/n- come in...*said while focusing on doodles*

Then I feel that someone is holding my wrist tightly...then I move my head upward...to see who it is...j-jungkook?...My eyes went wide...What is he doing...

Y/n- Jungkook what are you doing stop...

Then he dragged me from somewhere while holding my hands tightly...I am hurting so badly because of the cuts on my hands...I am trying my best to control my tears but it's automatically flowing...

Y/n- Jungkook please stop It's hurting...*crying*

He is not saying anything but then he pushed me towards dark room...It was basement?!?!?...he locked me there...I was crying so hard and thinking about my mom to help me and to take me from here...

Y/n- Mom.....m-mom please help me...t-take me from here...*cries hardly*

After 1 hour...I feel some foots steps...I am embracing my knees and tears are flowing...

BTS- Oh...Hi how are you little sister...

I stayed silence...

Jk- How did you thought I will care for you...

He was laughing like a monster...

I feel betrayed...I actually trusted him...I thought he is nice but no...he just betrayed me...

Y/n- I-I trusted y-you...*sobbing*

Jk- ohh really ...It was all act...I will never accept a bitch like you...*scarily*

Jimin- If you want to live in this world then you have to follow some rules...and if you will break it then you know what will happen to you...*scarily*

his statements give me chills in my spine...

Namjoon- So, here is the first rule...that is score 95 above in all subjects...

I nodded...

Jimin came to me and hold my hairs tightly...

Jimin- words bitch...

Y/n- OK...*sobbing*

Jimin- second rule is Don't eat with us you have to eat in your room...

Y/n- ok

Jungkook-Don't be with us in the university...or don't even say anyone that we are brothers...

I was hurt whenever he was saying something...It was not hurting from outside but it was hurting from inside...what did I do to them...why are they behaving like this...

Y/n- OK

[Why this is lalala okokok moment going on lmao]

Jin- You will not gonna wear any short dresses understand?...

Y/n- ok...

Taehyung- You will call us sir everywhere but not infront of Dad and your mother...

Y/n- ok...

Jimin again hold my hairs tightly...

Oh God why is he hold my hairs again and again...

Jimin- ok what..!!

Y/n- OK sir...

Why just why I promised mom to not fight...(author- I will tell you later in the end of this chapter)

Hoseok- you will not gonna talk to any boy everywhere...

Y/n- OK sir...

Yoongi- Now,you can go to your room...

Y/n- OK sir...

I got up then someone said me something...

Hoseok- And listen dare to tell anyone now go...

I literally just ran to my room like I'm running in marathon...

I change my cloths after shower...I was only crying in shower...I don't know that I was taking the shower of water or shower of tears...

I laid on the bed...then I started thinking the word they said to me...

"score 95 above in all subjects..."
I am good at it I can do that...

"words bitch..."

"Don't eat with us you have to eat in your room..."

"Don't be with us in the university...or don't even say anyone that we are brothers..."

"You will not gonna wear any short dresses understand?..."

"You will call us sir everywhere but not infront of Dad and your mother..."

"you will not gonna talk to any boy everywhere..."

I can fight back but I promised mom to not....because I was the bully of my previous school...I used to get in fights...and mom got complains of it...then my mom asked me to promise her to not get in fight...I hesitate first and try to convince her but no...she was so stubborn...From that I became a silent girl but When It comes to family or loved ones...it's worst to see me there...you can hurt me...call me anything you want but you shouldn't say something to my mom or loved ones...

I was just thinking about that and end up crying and cutting my hands...

_________________________________________

Ohh God So much crying...

YEAH DOUBLE UPDATE...CONGRATS💗

thanks for reading...

Words count:- 820 (except Author's note)

Please vote if you like it...💗

Tell me my mistakes in the comments or if you want to give some ideas then give...

thanks ....LOVE YOU ALL♡

_________________________________________