Chapter 23

Leah's POV

I can't believe it's only two days until my mum comes back, we don't have the best of relationship but I have really missed her. The boys have done a great job of looking after me.

I'be just woke up and am heading downstairs to get some breakfast i've woken up starving. I got out of my room thankfully without waking Niall.

I walk into the kitchen where Louis is typing on his laptop sitting on the counter eating a carrot.

"Morning babe" He says jumping off the counter giving me a hug.

"Its five-thirty what you doing up" I whispered.

"Hungry" He replied biting a chunk of his carrot.

"Can I have one?" I asked pointing at the carrot.

"Nope"

"Please Lou" I said giving him my best puppy eyes.

"Fine Only cause its you." he said winking giving me a carrot. What does he mean? Only cause its you?

He jumped back onto the counter and and not long after I did too.

"So..Did we ever mean anything?"

"What you mean?" I asked.

"well we fucked and kissed...that meant nothing to you?" He asked.

Did it? I really don't know. I'm in love with Niall ain't I? Yes. Niall. Not Louis.

"It did, but i'm with Niall now" I said.

He jumped off the counter and stood in between my legs. "Kiss Me"

"I cant" I replied looking at the floor.

He tilted my chin up and softly kissed me lips, there was a funny feeling in the bottom of my stomach.

"Tell me you didn't feel anything" Why does he have to do this to me!?

"I d-didn't feel anything"

"Don't lie. I saw the feeling in your eyes"

"Fine! Yes I did feel something, but I'm with Niall now. Im sorry Louis" I feel really guilty .

"one last kiss"

He said kissing my lips gently.

"Just friends" I said pulling him into a hug.

I started getting quiet sleepy so I said goodnight to Louis..well good morning.. and went upstairs to join my wonderful boyfriend, I felt quiet guilty for what I done with Louis but it was best not to tell him because it would just cause trouble. I went upstairs and snuggled up to Niall and slowly drifted to sleep.

**

Niall's POV

I woke up at 8am to the smell of bacon, eggs and sausages. I rushed out of bed and quickly brushed my teeth and ran downstairs to see Leah taking care of the pan. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"Good Morning Princess" I kissed her again.

"Good morning" She smiled and kissed me on the lips passionately.

*

I helped her set out the table and the boys slowly started rolling in.

"Good morning" They all said in unison

**

Leah's POV

Everyone had finished eating so Niall helped me washed the dishes, After we finished, I went upstairs to have a shower, a good 25 minutes had passed. Louis had invited me to go Starbucks with him to get some drinks for us and the boys, It was quiet hot today, pretty unusual in London, so I wore some white shorts, a pink tank top, a navy blue cardigan and some white converses.

I rushed downstairs and Louis still wasn't ready.

"LOUIS!!!...Get your fat ass down here"

Coincidence he really did have a fat ass.

"I'm coming!!" I hear from the room, then Louis comes out and stands at the top of the stairs staring at me in awe.

"Umm...Can we goo now?" I asked him, in confusion.

"yeah, yeah sorry"

We stepped out of the house and made our way to Starbucks.

**

When we got to starbucks , there was this crowd of screaming girls waiting to ambush Louis but that crowd was cleared in no time. The boys are so down t earth it kinda made me forget they were famous. We went to order the boys favourite drinks and then ours and went to sit at a table to wait for our drinks.

"Leah..I know you really do have feelings for me..like deep inside, look deep into your heart, you did in the past, you love me right?" He asked me.

I sighed. "Look, Louis..that was the past okay, I'm in love with Niall Now, I just can't break his heart, I'm not that kind of girl who can see a boy that I love cry, for some reason it hurts me to see a boy cry, so I certainly can't do that to niall"

He look at the ground for a moment and there was just an awkward silence, luckily our drinks were ready so I went up to collect it, I took out my course to pay but Louis insisted that he shall pay so I just let him, anyways if I debated he would always win.

We walked home in complete silence so I just thought about things that made me happy, number one. My mum is coming back in two more days, although I didn't have a strong mother and daughter bond with her, I still missed her massively, I had a stronger bond with my dad but....

Anyways, the thoughts did really take up the time and before I knew it, we were on the front porch if my house. We walked in and gave everyone their drinks, they merely enjoyed it. Oh how I love Starbucks.

**

-@2:30pm-

"I'm really booorreeeddd" I exclaimed.

I was seriously so bored, I've never been this bored in my life and it hurts. I thought that the best thing to do was Niall's solution. Sleep it off.

-------

A/N

Nearly the end of the book, we hoped you enjoyed it, nd who knows, we might be back with some more books soon. But please stay tuned to find out what happens when Leah's mum comes back and how it I'll effect Niall & Leah's relationship.

-Shanyse & Amy xox