Chapter 17

Kate's POV

When we got home the boys were sitting at the table eating Bacon,Egg,sausages and beans with Toast., I saw Harry and his beautiful face and i soon realised Leah was staring at me I gave her a glare and went to sit down with the boys next to Louis. 

*

It was 8pm and Louis was out with Eleanor, Zayn was out with Perrie, Liam was out with Danielle  and me,Niall,Harry ;) & Leah were all sitting on the couch watching Eastenders. I love Eastie Enders. I think it's time to tell Harry about my crush on him so i pulled him to the bathroom and Leah looked at me with a smirk. When we got upstairs into the bathroom, i shut the door.

"Harry, i've got something to tell you"

"Okay, tell me anything" He smiled, his dimples showed...oh my gosh how adorable.

"I Like you" 

"I like you too" he Replied.

"No, more than i friend" I told him nervously.

"That's what i meant" He smiled, he smashed his lips on mine and picked me up by the thigs and put me in the sink and we were full on making out. I heard the front door open but completely ignored it, then Louis pops out of nowhere and stands there smirking.

"KATE AND HARRY ARE HAVING SINK SEX. HAHAHAHAHA!!!" he yelled whilst running out of the bathroom  continuously shouting it. 

My face lit up and i quickly brushed my self off and walked awkwardly to the living room with Harry.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Leah and Niall questioningly.

"Yep, pretty much." Niall replied.

Harry turned around and looked at me and said "so, will you be my girlfriend?"

*

A/N Sorry for the short chapter the stories gonna come to an end soon :'(, but we'll be back hopefully with more intresting fan fics. 

HAHAHAHAHA Cliff hanger!