Chapter 16

Leah's POV 

I woke up in Niall's arms still on the carpet everyone was still asleep. I untangled my self from Niall's arms and stood up carefully making sure i didn't wake him. I got my phone from the table and checked the time its was 7:35am are you kiddin' me?!? why am i awake? 

I walked to the fridge and fetched some water to drink. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see Harry.

"Morning" He said with his deep husky voice. 

"Hi" I said ''Taking a shower" 

I walked upstairs to the bathroom and had a quick shower, I got out and  wrapped a hot pink towel around my body. I walked over to my walk-in wardrobe. I scanned my wardrobe trying to decide on what to wear. I finally decided on some black leggings and a light Pink vest top. I blow dryed my hair and got our my curling iron. I curled my hair into ringlets and straightened my fringe. I put on some foundation but not much I also put on some blusher,mascara and some cherry lip balm.

I went back downstairs and surprisingly everyone was awake. 

''Morning babe'' Niall said, in his sleepy voice.

''Morning, Im gonna go for a walk, the suns out.'' I said smiling.

''I wanna come will you wait for me to get dressed?'' Kate said.

''Fine but hurry up.'' 

Kate's POV

I ran upstairs into Leah's room and took out some light blue Jeans and a blue and pink checkered shirt from my bag. I dashed into the bathroom and had a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I slipped on my clothes and my NIKE trainers. I brushed my hair and put it in a high bun and some grip clips on the side. 

I went back downstairs.

''Took your time.'' Leah said.

''Sorry'' I replied.

Leah put on her shoes and we walked out the door.

''Im going starbuck and then we'll go to the park for a walk.'' Leah said.

I didn't reply I just carried on walking.

We finally arrived at starbucks. ''Can I have two Latte's please'' Leah asked the man behind the counter. I got out my money and went to pay the man, Leah pushed my hand away and handed the man a £10 note. 

''Thanks.'' I smiled at her, she smiled in return. About 2 minutes later the man came back and handed us our drinks. We thanked him and went back outside. There was a park me, Lexi and Leah used to go to when were kids, it had a tire swing, a slide, some normal swings, baby swings and a small sand pit. We walked to the park and sat on the swings.

''I need to speak to you.'' I said.

"Go on, you know you can tell me anything" she smiled at me

I stared at the ground and said "Okay...im just gonna go out with it......I Like Harry" 

She sat on the swings with her mouth in an 'O' shape. Was it really that bad if i like Harry? 

"Oh my Gosh, i need to hook you two up" she said running towards the direction of home. I bombed after her. 

 "No you cant tell any one" I screamed whilst tugging on her vest top.

"Whyyyy....??" She whined

"Because, i just dont want you to cause a big deal" I crossed my arms in frustration.

''Fine'' She mumbled.

We headed back home, I know Leah's gonna slip up, shes gonna tell someone I know she will.