Chapter 8

**

I woke up all snuggled to Niall..its was still dark outside..I looked at the clock and it was 3:42am, i felt so warm in Niall's arms..i didn't know i wasn't in my bed, I looked at the floor and I saw 4 boys collapsed on the floor. I stay in Niall's soft arms and slowly fall back to sleep.

**

We were all sitting on the couch just chilling and Liam's phone rings

"Hello?" He said. I couldn't hear the person on the other line but I'm sensing it was some bad news cause Liam had a shocked look on his face, "Niall,can i talk to you for a bit." Niall got up with a confused look on his face, i actually started to wonder what was going on, i was worried for Niall.

Liam and Niall were out there for quiet a long time but sooner enough Niall came back and stood there looking at us, everyone was looking at him eager to know what happened. "I've got some news..."

NIALL'S POV

I was shocked from what i heard. I had actually started to get feelings for Leah and now Management wanted me to fake Date Demi Lovato. WHY!?!?! If I tell Leah i hope she would be okay with this, but on the other hand i don't know if she feels the same way too. I walked into the living room and saw Leah looking desperate and worried I'm guessing she wanted to hear the news as bad as everyone else did. "I've got some news..." i started "Management want me to Fake Date Demi Lovato" as i said that Leah cleared her throat and said "I'm just gonna go on my laptop" I think i could see one tear about to drop, I mean...i understand why shes so upset but 1.Its Fake Dating its not like I'm going to fall for Demi 2. How should i know that Leah is crushing on me, she doesn't even tell me anything 3. Why did she just storm out?

I looked at everyone and they just smiled at me. Why were they smiling? Its nothing to be happy about. I walked upstairs to find Leah in her bedroom tearing up, i knocked on the door and asked her if i can come in she just nodded her head, i definitely think there's something shes hiding from me.

LEAH'S POV

I know me and Niall aren't a "thing" but i really hoped that he was starting to have feelings for me, i haven't confessed anything to him but i hoped that if he asked me i could just say yes and we'll be a happy couple. He came to my bedroom and asked if he can come in I just nodded my head cause no words could flow out of my mouth right now, He sat down next to me on my bed and spoke silently "You know...i do have feelings for you" my face lit up with excitement. "This is all managements doing, i don't want to fake date Demi even if its fake i don't understand the concept of it." He looked up at me and I looked at him..and we shared a passionate kiss. The boys stood at my door Clapping and grinning. Oh..my...gosh I just sat there face palming.

So i guess now i know that Niall has feelings for me, why didn't he just tell me before all this drama, I was stuck between Louis,Harry and now Niall, why were all these boys soo hot to be honest even Zayn was spicy. I opened up my laptop and checked on twitter, i actually went to see Demi Lovato's account and saw a tweet she tweeted 2mins ago saying "So Happy" I'm guessing she was either talking about...finding out Niall is her "man" now or just a random tweet. i'll probably go with my second thought, i didn't want her to be happy about this. I bought Niall to the side of my bed and the other boys ran away like little children i just shook my head as i laughed. Niall looked confused but smiled at me, "I have a plan" i said to him while smirking.

**

I'm guessing Niall was in on this plan cause he called Demi straight away and asked her to go on a date with him. Our plan was Genius, hes going to pretend to be the worst boyfriend ever so that she doesn't fall for him, i mean come on..who can resist his charming smile and dreamy eyes.

He got ready and was acting really well he dressed up in some ragged clothes...A ripped up white V-neck t-shirt, some Dirty Jeans and a pair of worn out shoes. His hair was all over the place and he used a dirty blanket as a coat. He smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up, i think this date is gonna go pretty well.

**

Niall came back home with a big red mark on his face, I investigated that mark and I'm guessing the date went pretty well....well from my point if view. He was frustrated but I wondered why since he was in on the plan, when he got on he went straight on his iPhone to check some tweets...he went to check Demi's tweets and saw one saying "Worst day ever" So i think it went pretty well, I was so ecstatic, Niall jumped up and Hi-5'd me saying "WOOO! It worked" I was surprised, I thought he would be angry about the big red mark on his face. He did explain that Demi had hit him right across his face