Chapter 14

Niall's POV

**The Next Morning**

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, I turned around to see Leah,she was so beautiful. It felt really good to sleep with her,just being next to her made me happy. I stared her beautiful eyes,she looks so angelic. I slowly got up so that I didn't wake up the sleeping beauty. I got up and strolled downstairs,this day was gonna be long.

*Flash Back*

*Phone Rings*

''Hello?''

It was management, they said Demi has already been to tell them about Me, they said she said I got her pregnant. Everyone knows its lies but management wont believe that...will they? They said they wanted to talk to me,the boys,Leah and Demi.

Uh Oh. I'm guessing we're talking trouble here.

 *End Of FlashBack*

I walked into the living room to see the boys all eating breakfast, I felt a few footsteps behind me and turned around.... it was Leah.

''Guys, I got some news...Management want to talk to us and....Demi.'' I said.

They all looked at me like I was mad,I explained why and I'm guessing they thought the same as me...Demi told.

''Okay, so we might aswell go now.'' the angel said.

We all got ready and got in Harry's car and we drove to the office. We entered the officr and saw management and Demi sitting aroung the table,I sat down in between Leah and Louis, My heart was beating as to what those men were gonna say.

Leah's POV

When the man opened his mouth I was actually scared if what was gonna come out. He told us what Demi said.

''I've been told my Demi what happened and I insist that Niall in your interview tomorrow with the boys on Live TV you've got to tell the world that 'Nemi' is over,and i might consider letting you and Leah to date and tell public. I know this is hard but we dont want people to start hating you'' He spoke to Niall, whilst staring me down. Why did celebrities have to fake date... This is not life.

''But,please can I just tell them that the whole 'Nemi' thing was fake and that I really love Leah.'' Niall said while staring into my eyes, this boy was so romantic.

*20 minutes later*

Managment decided that Niall can go public with our relationship,but I'm scared of people's reactions, I can tell Demi was pissed. The boys had an interviews in an our with MTV and I'm definitely sure their gonna talk about the boys Love life, I don't get why people have to interfere. Me and Niall decided to walk home and let the boys drive, Our walk was not so long, quite silent but Niall soon covered that up.

''I can't wait to tell people about our relationship finally we can show some PDA outside.'' I can tell he was excited.

When we got home I realised I hadn't called my mum since she was gone, I went upstairs and got my phone and dialled my mum's phone number.

''Hello?'' Her sweet voice reminded me of our mother and daughter moments.

''Hey mum its Leah.. I miss you sooo much.'' 

''Oh hey honey,I miss you too. So are the boys looking after you well?'' She questioned.

''Yeah, their amazing.'' 

''I hope your not having 'fun' while I'm not there.''

''Eww, mum how could you think of such things'' I chuckled at her thoughts.

''So Honey, Im coming back soon. Can't wait to see you'' I can tell she was smiling from ear to ear.

''Me too mum,I gotta go now.''

''Okay Honey, see you soon.''

''Bye''

''Bye''

I liked to hear my Mum's voice,memories just flooded in my brain of me and her, it was soo sweet.

I hadn't realised but the boys had already left for their interview, I'm guessing they were being rushed by Liam ahh Daddy Liam. I walked downstairs and saw a note on the counter.

The note said:

Hey Leah, we left for the interview, but dont forget to watch it on channel,365,something specials gonna happen :) 

Love,

Niall xx

I smiled at the note.