Chapter 12

Niall's POV

Leah wasn't home so i just stormed upstairs to my room, i laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling for a while and slowly started drifting to sleep.

*

"Wake up you prick" i heard a familiar voice say I felt Icy water drip on my body and i quickly stood up from the bed and saw Leah standing there with a bucket, i then realised she had poured a whole bucket of icy water. "Why would you do that" I asked her confused. "I do that to people who don't admit things."

I looked at her with pure annoyance "How am I meant to admit to something I didn't do"

She didn't look at me she just glared at the floor and she was walking towards , I was getting kind of scared but I knew exactly what she wanted. She got close to me and pushed her lips onto mine I felt the sparks, but she soon pulled away, "Sorry....I...I" she stuttered she was walking away but I pulled her close again and smacked our lips together. "Please just let me explain everything" I said to her and she nodded.

After I explained everything to her, I could tell she was pissed but she kept her cool, we walked downstairs and saw the boys chilling in the living room. I sat next to Louis and Leah followed behind me and sat next to me. There was an awkward silence but Zayn soon broke that silence by saying.

"Hey do you guys wanna play a game?"

Louis quickly stood up and said "OI! I'm the one that offers the games around here alright, okay...what game do you wanna play" Everyone was unsure so he said "Okay let's play truth or dare" He said with a smirk.

Everyone knows that when Louis offers the game it turns out in a bad situation. We all sat down in a circle on the floor, Louis stared at Zayn and said "Zayn, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Urrghh...your such a baby, is it true you've got bunion's?"

Zayn's eyes grew wider "NO! Eww of course not" Everyone laughed a bit and the laughing soon died down. The game eventually got kinds boring so we all just decided to chill and watch TV instead.

Leah's POV

I sat on the couch next to Niall and snuggled up in his chest, I remembered everything he had told me in the morning and I had to speak Harry. I got up and pulled Harry aside into the hallway.

"Umm...Niall told me something's today that kinda surprised, I thought you was an angel but the stuff he told me just angered me and I never thought you was actually like this."

"Just get to the point" He stammered

"OK OK sorry, he said that Demi said YOU got her pregnant and that you were in on her plan of telling Everyone that Niall was the child's father, and both of you wanted to ruin his career, I thought you was his best friend and how could you betray him like this."

He put his finger on my lips and said "I have no clue what your talking about"

I had a confused look on my face, I explained to him again, why was he acting so innocent.

"Urggh....I'm gonna kill this bitch" He takes his phone and I think he dialled Demi's number because she was here instantly.

**

We were in the kitchen, we all sat down around the table, just me,Niall,Harry and Demi.

I kept glancing at Demi here and their, why the heck would she lie... I thought she was close friends Niall...why would she try and ruin his career.

"WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU LIE, YOU SELF CENTRED BITCH. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PLAN ON NOT TELLING ME ABOUT BABY, WHEN DID YOU EVEN PLAN ON TELLING?" Harry yelled from the top of his voice.

She just stared at the table.

"ANSWER ME BITCH!!!" Harry was still yelling.

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I LIED?" Demi yelled

Everyone stared at her wanting to know more.

"WELL THE TRUTH IS...I ACTUALLY FELL FOR NIALL! I FUCKING LOVE HIM AND HE LOVED ME! UNTIL THAT STUPID BITCH!" She screamed Pointing at me

"NOW THERE ALL LOVEY DOVEY AND I JUST GOT LEFT HANGING! YES! IM JEALOUS! LOOK AT HER SHES NOT EVEN PRETTY!"

She carried on yelling. At this point I felt like crying , that's the problem with me I'm insecure, I can take shit from people but when they say things about my body that's when I breakdown.

"HOW CAN YOU EVEN LOVE HER NIALL? I BET THE ONLY REASON YOU GO OUT WITH HER IS BECAUSE SHES A SLAPPER, A HOE, A WHORE. AND SHE GIVES YOU WANT YOU WANT!"

"Don't you dare say that about Leah! She's beautiful, she's no where near to a slapper! Unlike you, any boy that comes along, its "Oh hey wanna be my boyfriend and fuck me?" So whose the slapper? Me and you only met a couple of weeks ago and your already telling me you love me?" Niall chuckled at that last part.

"get the fuck outta here!" Louis yelled at demi .

Demi grabbed her bag of the table and stormed out of the house leaving the door wide open.

I couldn't handle the things Demi said about me, I ran upstairs to my room and burst out in tears on the bed, why was she so mean? Her words like knifes stabbed me in the heart was I really that ugly..A slapper.

I could hear footsteps towards my door and door creaked open. It was Niall. He walked towards me and put a hand on my back.

" Niall, am I really ugly?" I asked

"No princess, she's just jealous of you"

"Hmm...Do you love me?"