Chapter 4

LEAH'S POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed...i looked to the right and saw Louis..

What had happened the night before? Oh i remember...the night of pleasure happened, i smiled to myself.

I got out of the warm cosy bed and paced downstairs to find Niall looking for food  in my fridge..im guessing he was hungry. He closed the fridge door and moved over to the counter and noticed that i was standing there, I ignored the fact that he was staring at me and got a teacup out of the cupboard but it was wet and slipped out of my grip, i bent down to pick it up.

LOUIS' POV

I heard a smash coming from downstairs and rushed to see what had happened and i find Niall er. staring at Leah's bum whilst she was picking up broken glass. My head suddenly filled with anger..i think i was jealous. 

"Can i help you babe?" The strong irish accent asked Leah

"Yeah,Please hun" She replied. What going on here? 

LEAH'S POV

I felt a pair of eyes watch me, i look up to find Louis staring at me, as i looked in his eyes i remember the events that occured last night. I ran to my room and locked the door. 

NIALL  POV

Leah runs away, and i go after her eager to  know why she left me doing this job all by myself. I twist knob  but its locked so i knock.

''Go away!'' She yells.

''Its Niall.''  I said.

She opens the door and goes and sits on her bed, i walk in behind her and then she spoke.

''Lock the door'' She said. So i did i locked the door.

''Why did you go?''I asked her.

''No Reason'' she said. I could tell in her voice that she was lying to me.

''Dont lie to me. You know you can tell me anything'' I reassured her giving her one of my famous Horan hugs.

''Its nothing i promise'' she said giving me a weak smile.

**Sunday Night**

Leah's POV

''Im in the mood for partying lets go to a club'' Zayn said.

I love to party so i agreed almost instantly. I went upstairs i jumped in to a quick shower letting the warm water wash over my body. When i stepped out i was freezing, i wrapped a towel round me and went back into my room. I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out a nice dress to wear. It was white and came to mid-thigh with lace sleeves i chose some light pink heels to go with my outfit. I quickly applied some make-up going for the natural look nothing to over the top and curled my midnight red hair. When i went downstairs all the boys were there waiting for me. They all started to stare at me.

''Is there something wrong?'' I asked.

''n-no.'' They all replied in unison.

The boys driver took us to a club called 'SkyNight' it looked really posh. We all sat at a table in the VIP lounge. There was an awkward tension between me and Louis and it really was horrible. He kept trying to make eye contact but i refused to make eye contact.

''What does every one want to drink'' Louis asked.

Liam,Niall,Zayn and Harry asked for a pint of fosters beer.

''Can i have a Vodka and Coke please'' I said to Louis. That was the first time i had said anything to him since last night and i still refused to make eye contact with him.

Louis came back with all our drinks, me and the rest of the boys thanked him.