Chapter 21

Leah's POV

~The Next Day~

My head was banging, I had the worst headache ever after last night. I went downstairs to see Niall crashing on the floor and Kate and Harry on the sofa, I guess they made up after all that chizazz.

I went to the kitchen to switch on the kettle for some tea.

*

It was quite a long day, but it probably felt long because of my headache but it was only 1pm everyone was awake and we were all chilling on the sofa.

''Hey I wanna do some shopping, were kind of running out of food...'' Harry said while glaring at Niall. I think it was cause of him, I just laughed at his remark.

''Yeah I'll come'' Kate said.

''Yeah dont feel like staying imprisoned in this house anymore...Need some air.'' Liam said.

''Wow, Liam Im glad your complementing my prison house.''I smirked.

*

Everyone left, apart from me and Niall,the gentleman he is decided to stay with me.

''Oh my head still hurts really bad'' I said lifting my hand to my forehead.

''I'll go and get some painkillers babe.'' Niall smiled.

''Aww, Thank you so much that would be great baby.'' I replied.

He got up, put his shoes and jacket on and walked out the door, hes such an amazing boyfriend.

Daniel's POV

My mum wanted some stupid lemsip so she asked me to go to the pharmacy and get some for her, I was on my way there and I saw the blonde haired dude...Niall?...I hate him. Only cause he stole my Mrs.Right, I know how i treated her and it wasn't right, it just came by surprise.

I walked into the pharmacy and saw Niall picking out some painkillers, I straight away knew it was for Leah cause she always had a headache after a party.

''Yo'' I started making conversation with Niall.

''Urm....Hello?'' He replied.

''Look.. I dont like you.'' I told him,straight up. I kinda regretted because I felt a huge punch get thrown at my face, I fell to the ground and my eyes blacked out

This Means War Horan.

**

Leah's POV

I heard the door open. My future husband was back home with the painkillers.

"Hey baby!" I called out to him

He didn't answer me, I straight away knew something definitely wasn't right, I quickly got up and went to see him leaning on the wall with an emotionless face.

"I saw your Ex Boyfriend today" He told me

"Yeah and....?" I replied

"I punched him" He told me again, Niall was one of those people who wouldn't even hurt a fly, and to go PUNCH someone that meant something definitely was wrong or that person approached Niall in a bad way. I mean Nialls not a bad person but he feels really guilty.

"Look, Niall. I know you feel guilty but it doesn't matter, he's a real jerk so he can suck it" I muttered, Daniel was a real douche bag though

"I know, I know but he said he didn't like me obviously his gonna do something to win you back" He said looking to the floor.

"Hey! Don't think like that,I want you and only you. He was just a silly mistake." I reply lifting his chin up and pecking him on his lips.

He sighed and followed me back to the living room and sat beside me. "can I have a pain killer my heads killing" I winced at the pain when I spoke.

"Oh yeah sorry darling I forgot" He chuckled getting up. He came in the living room and handed me a glass of ice-cold water and taking two painkillers from the box. He handed them to me his fingers brushed against mine making me get a tingling feeling. Even though we've been going out for ages,every time we touch I get this feeling it's weird but I can definitely say I'm in love with him. His a really Amazayn guy.

"Leah? Are you listening?

"what? Oh. Yeah,sorry I zoned out" I chuckled.

"I said the boys and Kate are on their way back."

"Oh okay."

"so is your head feeling a better?" he winked flirtatiously causing me to chuckle.

"yeah I guess the painkillers kicked in."

When then words left me mouth he pulled me to him and planted his lips on mine, I instantly kissed back. He laid me down on the sofa, his hands were either side of me making sure he wasn't putting his weight on me. His tongue run over my bottom lip asking for entrance and soon after our tongues were exploring each others mouths. He pulled away and kissed down my jaw line making me moan, He smiled against my skin and carried on leaving wet kisses down my neck and finally making it back up to my lips connecting together like a puzzle piece.

"Sorry to disturb" Harry said causing the rest of the boys and Kate to laugh. Niall whispered "we'll continue this later" And then he got up.

"so had fun?" Harry smirked.

"shut up Harry" Niall whined