Chapter 6

Leah's POV

Niall came down it just his boxers whilst i was in the kitchen making some coffee. Oh-my-god his abs. His so cute,i know i had sex with Louis and Harry but thats was meaningless i have a huge crush on Niall but im afraid to tell him because I know he would never like me in that way.

''Morning'' He said with a really sexy morning voice.

''Morning'' I Replied drooling over his abs.

**2 Hours Later**

''Me and the boys have to go for an interview now but we will be back in a couple of hours'' Liam said.

I nodded my head in response. They boys left and I was all alone. I decided to text Kate and Lexi to come over.

To Kate:

Wanna Come over the boys have gone to an interview X

To Lexi:

Boys have gone out wanna come over? X

Both of the girls agreed to come over.

*

They came over and started to bombard me with questions abut how its like living with the boys. I said "Its nothing different from living alone,but I am starting To like them mire and more every day and I dint know what to do with my feelings."

"Aww, Its alright babe, you'll figure out sooner or later who you like" Kate said while smiling. 

After a while we decided to quit talking about the boys and decided to sing and dance to random songs. I scanned through my stash of CD's and Lexi brings out a one direction CD out of her bag.  

"We should listen to this" she smirked 

I looked at the CD she was holding and it was called "Up All Night'  

"Seriously...Oh well" I huffed and put the CD into my Player. We started randomly dancing and Kate and Lexi decided to join in, it was quiet funny watching them make a fool out if themselves.

We started shouting "I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND JUMP AROUND UNTIL WE SEE THE SUN, I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT FIND A GIRL AND TELL HER SHES THE ON-" I stopped suddenly when I saw all 5 boys stare at me...My face started flushing bright red

"We see you was having fun without us" Zayn said whilst grinning

"I...thought..you guys were not coming back for an hour" I stammered...my red cheeks were slowly fading back to its tanned colour

"Yeah..but we got let off early cause there were problems" Harry explained. He still looked at me as if I had done something wrong.....Oh I remember...I didn't mean to walk out him...its just that I was drunk I didn't mean anything.

HARRY'S POV

I still hadn't got a proper explanation as to why Leah had just left me horny in the middle of sex and why she left me hanging In the toilet all alone, she said it was because she was drunk and it hadn't meant anything but I knew it was more than that..there's a problem.

**

I sat on the staircase and watched as Leah and the boys sat on the couch...Leah was so distant from Louis I had a feeling HE was the problem yet She was VERY close with niall...I was just confused. 

I came to join everyone and sat on the chair arm next Leah..she looked up at me and I just smiled back.

LEAH'S POV

I thought Harry was still angry with me...by he just smiled so I'm assuming everything's fine. 

We all decided to talk about the new celebrity gossip that's how bored we were, Liam brings up a subject about celebrity couples.

"I think you and Danielle are like the cutest couple ever, your so sweet together" I smiled as I said that.

LIAM'S POV 

When she said that I felt happy, I guess I have made my decision now. I definitely love Danielle's, she's my everything, my love, my heart, my reason to breath.

LEAH'S POV

Louis turned on the TV and put on the Music Channel. the song that was playing was 'As long as you love me' ' I absolutely love this song, Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me up to dance..we randomly started dancing, the rest of the boys started for awhile put then joined it. The doorbell rang and I raced to the door to open it.

**

"Wow I haven't seen you in ages" I said with a surprised face, I looked at my Best Friend from elementary school she had dyed her hair from when I last saw her she had brown hair before and now she has a nice dirt-blonde hair.

"I know, its been sooo long" Nicole said she turns around and she sees The boys her reaction turns from surprised to even more surprised if that's possibly.

"YOU HAVE ONE DIRECTION IN YOUR HOUSE, I think I'm dreaming" She said while pre tending to faint.  

I told her she can stay over, and I explained to her why the boys are here, she said I was 'sooo' lucky, I know I am.

**

I could tell Zayn was in love with Nicole, the way he was looking at her with the corner of his eyes. She had asked me if she can have a shower and I said yes, when she came back down she was dressed in a silky red nightdress...she was the centre of attention..All the boys stood there in awe. I guess I was kinda jealous but oh well. We all watched TV and I think we ended up all passing out on the sofa.