Chapter 5

Leah's POV

I sat there finishing off my 5th vodka shot, and convinced all of the guys to join me on the dance floor. They stood up and followed me to the glowing floor and i started grinding my body against Zayn's crotch following the beat of the music. I sat back down and downed another shot as Harry joined me.

He sat next to me and put his large hands on my thigh..He went up the inside of my thigh which caused me to shiver. I felt the urge to go to the toilet, i told him i would be right back and got up to go to the toilet, Harry had other idea's and decided to follow me. He grabbed my waist and pushed me against the wall and started kissing up my neck. I dragged him into the cubicle and locked the door. He lifted up my dress, while i pulled down his trousers followed by his boxers, after a while i started to sober up and pulled away. I pulled my dress back down and ran out of the toilet. 

Louis' POV

It had been awkward with Leah ever since the last encounter we had. I had thought about her ever since and i couldn't stop. She made me go weak at my knees everytime i looked at her beautiful green eyes, i think she must have noticed me staring at her in the club but she wouldn't make eye contact.

Harry's POV

Leah ran out of the toilet. Do I have a small dick or something? I thought she was enjoying it. I followed her out of the toilet and caught her with her tongue down Louis' throat, what was wrong with my mouth. She's such a  slut.

**The Next day**

I woke up with the worse headache ever. I have a bad hangover. As soon as i woke up i remembered the events that happend in the toilet last night. I went downstairs i heard giggling coming from the living room so i went in there. I saw Louis and Leah sitting on the sofa laughing. Did she even remember what happend last night.

 ''Hi Harry'' Leah greeted me.

''Morning'' I fake smiled. I take it she didn't remember what happend last night.

''Harry can i speak to you please?'' She asked me. I nodded and followed her out of the room. Louis gave me a confused face and i just shrugged.

''About last night do you remember?'' She asked.

''Yeah I do.'' i said to her.

''I just wanted to say i dont want it to be awkward with us. It didn't mean anything I was drunk OK?''

I nodded and she walked away. I felt really hurt inside, does she like Louis? His 4 years older than her im only 2 years older. Why dont she like me? Why cant I have her? No-one ever rejects me. I feel so hurt.