Chapter 22

Leah's POV

-the next day-

Everyone woke up and I guess today was just another boring day. I tried to forget what Niall did to Daniel, infact all Niall really did tell me was that he punched him but I didn't know the full story and I was becoming eager.

I sat on the couch in between Hazza and Niall and everyone thought it would be a good idea to watch 'little man' i love that film so much its so funny.

We were halfway through the movie and that annoying doorbell goes off. I hate that sound. I race with Louis to get the door and i opened it first.

**

"oh my gosh,feels like I haven't seen you in ages,how was your holiday?" i smiled idiotically as i Spoke to my bestfriend lexie.

"It was great actually, i finally met Justin Bieber and i went to his tour...eeep!!!" she shrieked.

"wow thanks for blocking my ears" i said sarcastically. She laughed and then I asked "wanna have a welcome back sleepover?"she smiled and nodded.

She went back home to get all of her stuff and came back 15 minutes later. It was only 1pm so we decided to go to nando's and have some lunch.

-at nando's-

I told lexie she can invite whoever she wants to join us at nando's. When we arrived at nando's I see Daniel sitting at a table smirking at me and Lexie runs up to him and gives him a hug. Even though Lexie is one of my bestfriends I never really told her about my boyfriends but Im guessing I should Have.

We all sat down at the table.

"okay everyone this is my boyfriend Jacob"she explained whilst smiling. I looked at him confused....why did she call him Jacob?

"Hi" jacob said

I could see niall staring over at him full with anger, i touched his knee slightly and gave him a 'please' look.

*

I couldn't help but stare at Daniel or should I say 'Jacobs' face, his some how changed,more different,more muscular,more mature looking,more handsome....NO LEAH! STOP! you like niall and Niall only!!!

Niall's POV

We were drinking our drinks and I was just staring at 'Jacob' with envy oh gosh how this guy irritates me. I could see from the corner of my eye Leah looking at Daniel lovingly into his eyes. Did she like him? After everything his done to her, she cant possibly like him, can she? I was jusy fully pissed and irritated so i just couldn't bother with anyone. I was just keep quiet for a very long time.

*

Leah's POV

We finished our food and it was only 2:30pm, time was going really slow today and its bothering me. We all just decided to go home after a while.

-at home-

"Niall can you pass me the tissue box please?"

I asked him

No answer

"Niall??"

No answer.

I just got up and went to get the tissue myself Niall just there motionless staring at the wall,i waved my hand infront of his eyes, but no movement.

"NIALL!?!

No answer

Oh my gosh I guess he was just sleeping with he eyes open or the other thing is that his ignoring me. I dont think his ignoring me because I haven't done anything wrong but yet again its impossible to sleep with your eyes open, or maybe you can. Hmm? But i certainly dont think his ignoring me.

Niall's POV

I know what I was doing isn't right but shes gonna have to tell me how she feels about him.

"Do you love him?" I questioned her.

She looked at me with surprise "Who?" she Askes. Oh so now she wants to play dumb.

"Daniel....do you love him?" i questioned again.

"N-no of course not your the one I l-love Niall" she stuttered.

"Oh really so how comes when we were at nando's you were staring at him" I questioned her.

"no no its nothing okay? Look dont worry I can make it up to you" she said winking at me. She does have a dirty mind so Im not surprised.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me off the sofa. She led me upstairs to her room and pushed me on her bed. She climbed on top of me and kissed me roughly yet passionately. She pulled her top and bra off and grabbed my hands, she put them on her boobs making me massage them she was letting small moans escape her lips. She undressed me so now we were both in our underwear.

"Oh your hard already?" she giggled pulling off my boxers so you could see my bonar. Im so horny I cant reply I just moaned.

She took of her knickers and positioned herself. I flipped us over so i was now on top. I thrust in and out of her, me and her both moaning in pleasure.

*

Leah's POV

"That was amazing." i panted laying beside a naked Niall.

"I agree."