Chapter 13

Niall's POV

''Hmm...Do You Love me?'' Leah Asked me.

''Of Course I Love You, Why wouldn't I princess?''  I Replied.

''Because all of the things Demi said. m-maybe y-you think there true'' She replied.

''We both know that those things aren't true, Your beautiful and she only said them things because she's jealous of you. She's jealous because your pretty and shes not.'' I replied.

''No, Shes not jealous of me. Shes jealous because I'm your girlfriend and shes not.'' She replied.

'' Who cares what she thinks? Your beautiful, me and all of the boys think it too. I love you so much. Dont let people get you down. Dont listen to other people.'' I replied giving her a small kiss on the lips.

''I love you too.'' She replied.

Her soft,sweet lips crashed down onto mine. She was now laying on the bed and I was hovering above her. I licked her bottom lip,asking for entrance and she excepted. The kiss became more heated. One of her hands were on the back of my neck and the other,tangled in my hair. 

''Were gonna order piz-'' Zayn said but stopped mid-way after he saw me and Leah.

Me and Leah quickly pulled apart and sat beside her.

''What were you saying?'' Leah asked Zayn, a small smirk forming on her lips.

''Urm.. Were g-gonna order pizza'' Zayn said.

*

Leah's POV

The pizza arrived and we were all sitting on the sofa downstairs the lights were dimmed, we were watching my one of my favourite movies 'Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging' Whilst eating Pizza.

''Do we have to watch this? Its soooooo girly'' Harry wined.

''Well you boys said I could pick a movie, so this is what I chose.'' I replied smirking at Harry.

*

After the movie Harry went to get in the shower, Liam has gone to Danielle's for the night. Zayn and Louis were playing cards. Me and Niall were just sitting there so I ran upstairs grabbed my Laptop and ran back downstairs. I sat back next to Niall and turned my laptop on. Once it was on I clicked on the internt and typed in 'Twitter'. I typed my username and password. Since '#Directioners#' knew I was being 'babySitted' by the boys I had gained thousands of followers.  We wasn't aloud to tell the public that me and Niall were dating, Niall begged Managment to let us tell the world but they said if we broke up Niall would get hate. I decided to tweet.

@Leah_Ellis: Sitting with Nialler, Love staying with the boys, made them watch Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging. Haha Think they Enjoyed it ;) .. Hope Everyones Ok? Xx

I then tweeted some people back and replied to some DM's. 

''Wanna go on the Laptop Nialler? Im gonna go have a shower now that Harry's out'' I said to Niall.

''Thanks babe.'' He said taking the laptop, I smiled in reply and went upstairs.

I decided to get into a Bath instead of a shower. I ran my bath and swished my hand through the water to make sure it wasn't  too hot. I took off my clothes and stepped into the water, I sat down and relaxed for a little bit. After relaxing for about 15 minutes I picked the bottle of Citrus scented shampoo to wash my hair, I then washed my body with some Lemon Body Scrub. 

I got out of the shower and wrapped a Lime-green coloured towel around my body. For the first time ever I stepped out of the bath and wasn't could. It was quite hot outside today, you probably thinking well duhh its summer its gonna be hot, try living in London it Rains more than the sun Shines. I walked over to my walk-in wardrobe and fished out some clothes to wear to bed. I took out a Pink Tee- Shirt and put on some Black shorts, with the words YUUUUUM! on the back in Pink lettering. 

*

It was about 10:30p.m and Zayn was upstairs asleep Harry and Louis were sitting on the sofa watching a football match. Liam was sleeping over Danielle's and me and Niall were cuddling on the sofa.

''Im tired'' I Yawned.

''Me Too'' Niall said.

I went over and kissed Louis and Harry on the cheek and said Night to them. 

Niall took me into my room and put the covers over me, he pecked my lips and started walking out of the door to go to his room.

''Niall'' I yawned, he turned around to face me. ''Sleep in here tonight?'' I asked him. He smiled and came over he took his T-shirt off and his Chino's and got in bed next to me IN ONLY HIS BOXERS. 

I know me and Niall are dating but we haven't once slept together.

''Night Niall'' I said.

''Night Princess.'' He said kissing me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey! Hope Your Enjoying the story! Please share the link on Twitter,Tumblr,Facebook or anything! 

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!

Love Amy&Shan xxxxxx