Chapter 11

Niall's POV

''Im pregnant'' Demi said without making eye-contact.

I laughed and said ''Why are you telling me for?'' I asked with a little confusion.

She looked at me and laughed. ''I had sex with Harry, just to cause trouble Im gonna lie to everyone and say you fucked me and i'm pregnant with your babe.'' She laughed again.

I looked at her with pure confusion. ''Why would you do that?'' I asked.

''Anyone can see how much you both like eachother. Lets just stir up some bullshit.'' She laughed. Just incase you dont know, no one knows anything about me and Leah apart from the boys.

''Your one evil bitch'' I whisper-shouted. 

''Try to stop me and I will ruin your life,career and anything i can destroy.''She replied.

Leah's POV

I wonder what Niall and Demi were talking about they had been in there for quite a long time. What if they were doing something. No Niall's not like that. Is he? Finally they came out from the kitchen Niall looked angry and upset. Has management said something else?

''I've got some news everyone'' Demi smiled. This is so confusing.

''What is it, im trying to watch Toy Story'' Liam said.

''Im pregnant with Niall's baby'' Demi said whilst still smiling. 

So this wasn't just fake-dating it was real all along. His such a fucking player, I cant believe I trusted him. I ran upstairs and locked my door. I went over to my wardrobe and took out a pair of blue skinny jeans and a purple Jack Will's jumper and some Black TOMS. Whilst I was getting dressed Niall was banging on my door. I couldn't care less what he had to say, his just gonna make up some crap that I dont want to hear. 

I unlocked my bedroom door and barged past Niall, I ran to the front door and ran to where I always run when im upset, the cemetery. When I was 7 Years old my dad was involved in a car accident and died. Whenever im upset I run to his grave. 

When i arrived at the cemetery it was locked but the gates only short so I decided to climb over. I ran  to my daddy's grave and fell to my knees and burst out crying. why couldn't it have been me in that car crash? I feel a hand on my shoulder but im too scared to look, then i hear the familiar strong irish accent. I turn around and look back at his disgusting face, he disgusted me so much now that i know what hes really like. I stood up and walked away he didnt deserve my smile or forgiveness.

"LEAH please wait up, i need to explain." he yelled from behind me.

''THERES NOTHING TO EXPLAIN YOU FUCKED HER WOOHOO WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT A MEDAL! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU! I FUCKING LOVED YOU!'' I yelled. Im so angry with him! I feel like clawing his eye's out.

"Please." he said.

I just walked away, it wasn't worth it.

''Please I LOVE YOU'' He said. I dont care if he loves me. He fucked that bitch and he wants me to forgive him, does he think im some kind of dickhead?

''SHE LIED! SHE EVEN TOLD ME SHE FUCKED HARRY AND NOW SHE'S TELLING EVERYONE THAT I'M THE FATHER OF THAT BABY, I COULD SWEAR ITS NOT ME, ITS HARRY."

i stopped,turned around with annoyance and charged to Niall, without realising i had already pushed him down in the mud and ran away. I cant believe he lied to me. 

Niall's POV

I tried to get up from the mud, all my clothes were now dirty. I guess trying to explain was a bad idea, she didnt even want to hear anything that came out of my mouth. So Demi was alread starting to ruin my life and i haven't even said a word to anyone. I need to confront Harry about his encounter with Demi, why hadn't he ever told me that he liked Demi. Gosh, why is my life turning upside down, the most important girl in my life right now is angry at me for something i didnt do at all.

I strolled back to the apartment and open the door, i was expecting to see Leah there but to my surprise she wasn't in. I walked in the living room and saw Demi all cuddled up to Harry. Was Harry in on her stupid bitchy plan as well? I just ignored everyone and walked into the kitchen looking to see if there was any left over nandos, nandos is the only thing that calms me down after a stressing day.