Chapter 19

Kate's POV

We came back from Emily's house,not gonna lie it was actually fun. We came back and I was snuggles on the couch with Harry. I was practically living In Leah's house.

''Im gonna go get some chocolate from the shop down the end of the road, you want anything?'' Hazz asked me.

''No Thanks Babe.'' I smiled.

He put his converse on and his jacket and walked out the door. I was missing his warmth already.

Zayn came and sat next to me and put his arm around me. What was he doing?

''Umm....What are you doing?'' I asked him quizzically

''Nothing, just enjoying the time we have together, look just admit you like me right?'' 

''No My boyfriend is your bestfriend'' I looked at him with a disgusted face.

I moved him arm from behind my back and put it back on his lap, he grabbed my hand and forced me to touch his part.

''Zayn stop'' I begged, His hand had so much grip on mine, it was impossible to remove my hand.

Harry's POV

I finished getting some chocolate. I've been craving chocolate from a long time so I decided I would get some love heart ones for Kate. I was nearly home thank goodness, I was already missing my Kate.

I arrived home and to my surprise what I saw was not good....

Kate's POV

Zayn pinned my arms on the chair and climbed on top of me, I was useless at trying to get him off me. It was like he was a complete different person. I heard someone clear their throat and I saw Harry at the front door and Leah at the bottom of the stairs.

My Life is Ruined...

Harry's POV

My head suddenly filled with anger at what I saw, My best friend and my so-called girlfriend. I stormed over to them two, they were frozen in their positions like fucking statues. I pulled him by his jumper and threw him on the floor, I could see Leah just standing there from the corner of my eyes.

I can see fear in Kate's eyes , well she just kissed my best friend, she should be scared, I;ve had enough already its like steam was coming out my ears, she quickly got up and I just stared down at her in her eyes and stormed out the door and really didn't know where I was going as long as it was far away from that girl and that boy.

Im pissed.

I walked to a park that was close by. As soon as I sat on the swing my phone bleeped. I saw the name and groaned.

From Kate<3:

It wasn't what It looked like. Please Believe me Hazza I love you.

To Kate<3:

There's Nothing To Talk About.

I cant believe she just text me saying she loves me!? She was dry humping My best mate on Leah's fucking sofa! Im so angry! 

I slowly walked to Starbucks, When I got there she was already sitting at a table. I sat on the over side of the table. I cleared my throat and she looked up from picking her nails.

''Harry before I start, I just want you to Know I love you and You Have to believe me if you love me too.'' She said Nervously looking at the ground.

I nodded my head for her to carry on.

''When you went,Zayn came over to me and put his arm around me I moved his arm and he pinned me down on the sofa and kissed me. The kiss ment nothing to me Harry, His your bestfriend and I would never do that to you. I've mad a decision I'm gonna go back home. I dont want the band to have arguments over me.'' Kate said.

I didn't know wether to believe her or not. ''I Believe you.'' the words rolled off my tongue.

She looked up at me in shock. '' Please dont fight with Zayn. I dont like fighting.'' She said.

''Im just gonna talk to him thats all.'' I said clenching my fists under the table.

''Urm D-do y-you want a d-drink?'' She asked.

''Yes please, I'll have a Vanilla Latte.'' I said with a smile and handing her a £10 note.

''Okay'' She smiled, and went to the counter not taking my money.

~At Home~

''Zayn. Need to talk to you.'' I said to him, avoiding eye-contact.

He stood up and followed me upstairs to my room.

''Why Zayn? Why? Your one of my best mates.'' I Said to him, My voice softening like and my eyes stinging. No Harry! Be a man don't cry!

''Im Sorry Harry. I dont know why I done it, Me and Perrie don't have a relationship Like Yours and Kates or Leah's And Nialls. I get a bit Jealous. Im so sorry Haz.'' He said with guilt in his voice.

''Zayn just please dont do it again'' I said making eye contact with him.

''I wont he said.'' giving me a brotherly hug.

*

''IM HUNGRRRRRYYY!'' Niall Moaned.

''ME TOOOOOOOOOO.'' Leah Yelled.

''NANDO'S!'' They Both Yelled.

Everyone chuckled at there behavior, except Zayn. He seemed a bit down. He mentioned something about Perrie and Him earlier but I dont remember.

''WE WANT NANDO'S WE WANT NANDO'S!'' Leah and Niall chanted, Leah was on Niall's shoulders and they were walking around the living room where we all were chanting!

''FINE! WE WILL GO TO NANDO'S! SHUT UP ALREADY!'' Zayn Yelled. Everyones eye's widened in shock.

''Whats Wrong?'' Louis asked Zayn.

''Nothing! Just leave me alone ALL OF YOU!'' Zayn replied getting off the couch and going upstairs to his room, He slammed the door and we heard something smash.

''Go to Nando's. I'll go speak to him, I'm not hungry anyway'' Liam said.

Liam's POV

I waited for them all to go and slowly walked up the stairs to Zayn's room. I still heard things being smashed, sounding like he was throwing something at the wall and it was smashing.

I knocked on his door and the smashing stopped. ''GO AWAY!'' He yelled.

''Its Liam. Let me in Zayn.'' I said in a calm voice. I heard him sigh and he came to the door. He unlocked it. ''Where is everyone else.?'' He said avoiding eye-contact.

''Nando's.'' I said stepping in his room. I managed to get over to his bet without stepping on any little shards of glass.

''So Whats Wrong mate'' I said patting the spot on the bed next to me. He accepted my gesture and sat next to me.

''Promise me Liam. You wont tell anyone.'' He spoke quietly, I just about heard him.

''Promise.'' I said.

 ''Well, Earlier.. I forced Kate to kiss me. I know she didn't want to but I did it anyway. I want her. Liam. I want her. I've fancied her ever since Leah introduced her to us. But Now shes with Harry. And that's the thing as-well, Harry caught us on the sofa kissing.'' He said.

''Zayn?'' He looked up at me. ''What happened to perrie?''

''Were together but she's busy. And paparazzi always have pictures of her with men.'' He said.

I just sighed.

''What are you gonna do?'' I asked.

''Nothing.''