Chapter 9

Niall's POV

The next morning i woke up to my phone ringing. I picked it up and it was managment. I couldn't believe what they were saying to me. Leah is going to be so annoyed, I think she likes me she hasn't told me yet but she wouldn't kiss me if she didn't like me would she? I went downstairs and all the boys were there sitting at the table eating breakfast. Leah wasn't awake yet so this was my chance to tell the boys. 

''Morning'' Louis smiled at me.

''Urm Guys i have something to tell you.'' I mumbled.

The boys all looked at me with a confused look.

''We have an interview this evening and Demi is gonna be there and I have to kiss her.'' I replied with a frown on my face.

''I thought you liked her why are u frowning'' Zayn asked.

''I think Im starting to like Leah"

Leah walks in all morning sexified, oh she was so beautiful. 

"Morning" she said will she yawned, her morning voice was so sexy, she made me horny and she didnt even say one thing to turn me on. I looked at her in awe. I didnt know wether i should tell her about what managment said, I choose not ,but zayn had different idea's.

"Hey Leah....Niall has something to tell you" while he said that he looked at me and i gave him a death glare. 

"Umm...Can i speak to you in private." I said to her, she looked at me and smiled and we walked to the hallway, i closed the kitchen door.

"Go on, what do you wanna tell me?" she said while still smiling, i think the news im gonna give her well wipe the smile away, hopefully she wouldn't mind.

"Okay im just gonna lay it on the table.....Management want me to go to an interview with the boys and demi..and they want me to kiss her on live tv so that i can prove that we are together..."

I looked at her and her smile turned upside down. "but dont worry the kiss wont mean anything because..your the one i love, i've been hiding this for weeks...I love you and you only not Demi you"

I looked at her again and this time she was smiling, maybe she felt the same way too. 

"I'm glad to hear that because i love you too but i've always thought you liked Demi cause shes popular and famous and im just Leah a nobody.''She replied.

''Your not a nobody your beautiful. Who cares if your not famous just because someone's not famous doesn't mean no body likes them. Your funny and beautiful and your just amazing'' I replied giving her a hug.

''So be my girlfriend?'' I asked.