Chapter 1

Leah's POV

my annoying alarm clock went off another boring day has begun. I stepped out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom. I turned the water on and waited for it to heat up which took forever. Once it finally heated I undressed and stepped into the shower. Warm water washed over my body. I washed my hair with some strawberry scented shampoo,I rinsed it out and washed my body. I got out of the shower and strolled to my walk-in wardrobe. It was hot outside so I picked some clothes to match the weather, which was some light pink denim shorts and a white crop top.

Did I introduce myself? My name is Leah Ellis, I'm 17 years old. I have long straight midnight red hair and green eyes. I am skinny but not too skinny, I am an average height. I have a sarcastic personality, my friends say I'm loud and I like to party.

I finish getting dressed I quickly brush my hair and head downstairs. My mum has already left for work and I am an only child so I am all alone. MY doorbell goes and I quickly put on my hot pink vans and rush to answer the door. My two best friends Kate and Lexi are standing there smiling at me, I return a smile. Let me introduced them. Kate has short blonde hair and blue eyes. She is chubby and quite short but not too short. She is bitchy 24/7 and she also is a flirt. Lexi has brunette hair and hazel eyes. She is skinny and tall but not too tall, she is also the shy one of the group.

I groaned at the sight of the school gates, thank goodness it is the last day of school until the summer holidays. I walked to my first lesson which was History and my teacher announced that we were going to have a test. Fun....note the sarcasm.

This lesson went fast, the rest of the day was a blur. The bell for the end of school went and finally I WAS FREE!!!

Today's the day the summer holidays begin, I speed walk home and arrive at my small pent house, I rush through the open glass door and run around the house to find my mum. I finally find her in the kitchen, Did I mention my mum is Simon Cowell's Colleague.

"Errm...Mum...Why are One Direction sitting at the table!?"