Chapter 18

Harry's POV

''So will you go out with me?'' I smiled in hope,hoping she will answer.

She smiled for a bit and said ''I'll think about it..'' My heart just dropped,what did I do wrong? Was I ugly? I thought she liked me?

''Hahahaha!! I'm joking, of course.''Whew..She was joking, I take this nonsense hard into consideration, I could have killed myself if she actually said no.

I felt my heart and said ''Whew.! Wow you really shouldn't do that I nearly had a heart attack''

''Sorry'' she said in an angelic voice.

My life was finally complete with an angel.

''So do you wanna go on a date with me like a double date with Niall and Leah?'' I still smiled.

''Yeah,sure.'' She said. WOOO!!! I'm officially the happiest man on earth!

Leah's POV

Kate had already told me about our little double date and Niall had already known somehow, How comes I was the last one...Not fair.

It was 9pm and I was getting ready for our little double date, I had a quick shower and sat in my bedroom wondering what to wear,I called my bestie Kate to come help me. She looked absoloutely beautiful,Harry and Niall had gone out, Dunno why though. Kate decided on a purple dress that come mid-thigh, It had small diamonds across the top and it was strapless which I loved and she put out some Black heels out for me. I decided on some light natural make up and left my hair in a long wave on the side.

Me and Kate went downstairs to wait for the boys to come back, coincidentally the door bell rang and instead of finding our knight in shiny armours we found Two older men if black chek outfits.

''Hello ladies, you boyfriends have told us to lead you to your night, They said all you have to do is follow the red petals along the pavemen'' said the yellow toothed one.

Me and Kate followed the red rose ptals and it led us to a white limo and Niall and Harry came out.

I can tell tonight is going to be a night to remember.

~The Next Morning~

I stared at Niall while he was sleeping, It may sound creepy. Ha. But he's so beautiful and his accent is....wow. I can believe I actually ated One Direction their amazing people when you get to know them. Their so kind and Niall is an amazing boyfriend.

I think he must of knew I was staring at him cause he grabbed my face and kissed me.

''Ew ew ew Niall, morning breath'' I said with a disgusted face. I dont know but I cant kiss someone unless I've burshed my teeth, its un-hygienic, I may sound like a fussy teenage girl but I cant help it.

Niall got up and strolled to the bathroom in annoyance, I knew he wasn't happy about getting up early in the morning to brush his teeth just so he can kiss me, I mean I cant blame the guy its 6:30a.m, I really dont know why I'm awake at this time....

Niall came back all freshed up and crawled back into bed next to me and gave me a long, sweet kiss.

~@2pm~

*Leah's phone rings*

''Hello?''

''HIIIIIIIIIII!''

I rolled my eyes, I instantly knew who it was....My annoying cousin Emily,she was sooooo irritating.

''Hello Emily,Why so loud?'' Nothing Unusual, shes ALWAYS Loud.

''Nothing, I heard your dating NIALL HORAN!?!?'' She screamed down the other line, she didn't even ask how I was, she just got straight to the point.. Rude.

''Yes,Why?'' I knew she wanted something,cause I could here tapping. And shes got this thing.. when she wants something she taps annoyingly on something until she gets it.

''Can you come to my house so I can meet them?'' I didn't want to debate cause I was scared of her dad, he freaks me out but he's family.. So I just said Yes.

''Ok See You Soon''

What a fun afternoon I'm going to have. Note the sarcasm.

Urggh..I regret saying yes, cause Emily can like one of those hyper dogs. I gathered everyone in the living room including Kate and told them that we were going to visit my hyper cousin Emil they were all excited, but trust me they have seen nothing yet.

~4:30pm~

we were all getting ready to go, I wore some black high waisted shorts and a red striped top and some white converse's. Harry decided to drive us there. Kate sat in the passenger seat, I saw sat next to Niall,Zayn sat next to me on the other side and Louis and Liam were in the back seat.

We got to Emily's house, I kinda liked going there cause it was HUGE..I understand since her dad was Little Mix's body guard. It has 7 bedrooms,3Bathrooms, abd a cinema room and a place to chill with cool consoles, a recording studio and a pool area and the backyard was massive it had a huge square swimming pool.

I was gonna act like I didn't bring the boys with me, so me and Katie knocked at her door and she opened the door in a big swosh but to her surprise 1D weren't here.

''Go back and get them'' she there with a stern look on her face and a frown.

''Calm down''

And the boys popped out from the side, one by one and Emily's frown turned up-right.

''Now can we go back home'' It was too late, she had dragged them into her house and locked me and Kate out.

''Wow Your couins quite mean.'' Kate stated. ''Yep, see why I didn't want to come here now'' she looked at me with an 'Oh, now i know' face.

~5pm~

We had been outisde for 30 minutes! Bad Idea to wear shorts today, it was soo cold!

Liam's POV.

I didn't know why Leah didn't like her cousin she was so sweet, she shared her food with Niall was very happy of.

Emily randomly got up and strolled out of the room, me and the boys just stared at eachother randomly.

Leah's POV

Finally Emily decided to open the door and me and Kate rush in without hesitation. We stand by the radiator and heat up

~10 minutes later~

Louis had this ''Brilliant'' idea (in his opinion) of going into the swimming pool, I did get cooler outisde and night so Im guessing its Okay to go into the pool now. The boys waste no time and take off their clothes and Emily starts joining in.

I go up to Emily's room and lucky she has some bikini's that are my size so I take one and give one to Kate. Pink is not my favourite colour but I do have to admit I do look smoking, Me and Kate go downstairs and we spot the boys playing volleyball in the pool and then we walked out of the sliding doors and see everyone EVEN Emily,look at us in awe, It kinda felt creepy the way Emily stared.. I got scared..We joined everyone and had an amazing little play around in the pool.