Unscathed

Blythe walked straight into her fiancée's embrace. Relief was written on not only their faces but the faces of everyone around them. Everyone was relieved that facing off with the Volturi hadn't cost them their lives. Everyone had come out unscathed, well everyone except for Irina.

Rosalie wrapped her arms around Blythe's waist. Immediately capturing the woman's lips in a quick passionate kiss. "We're getting married immediately."

Blythe laughed. "Unfortunately we can't."

Before Rosalie could ask what the problem was, the problem walked up to them. Alice ripped Rosalie away from Blythe and pulled her sister into a hug. "I've already planned the wedding." Alice released Rosalie and gave Blythe a smaller hug. "I've missed you guys."

"I missed you too." Rosalie playfully shoved Alice. "You could have told us where you were going."

"It wasn't safe," Alice said.

The small vampire shrieked when she was suddenly crushed in a hug by a much bigger vampire. "We missed you!"

"I missed you too Em." Alice laughed as she was twirled around by a very enthusiastic Emmett.

Rosalie pulled her mate closer to her and laid her head on Blythe's shoulder. "I missed you while you were gone."

Blythe kissed the top of Rosalie's head. "I was away from you for a few minutes."

"A few minutes too long," Rosalie complained. Blythe nodded in agreement refraining from telling her fiancée how much it scared her to go up to the Volturi. If it was up to her she would have stayed behind but Bella requested that Blythe stayed next to Renesmee and Jacob.

The happy and relieved couple held each other tightly whispering sweet 'I love you's. Nothing could destroy their joy. Especially not the sudden question that came from a confused Palo, "What do we do now?"

Blythe looked down to Rosalie who simply shrugged. "I guess, we're picking up Kayli and heading to Oregon."

Bree tightly wrapped her arms around Blythe. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, Bree." Blythe patted the top of Bree's head. Even though she hadn't grown up with Bree, she felt as though they did. They got through their first months of immortality together, and that formed an important bond of its own.

"You could always come with us." Palo threw a heavy duffle bag into the back of Emmett's jeep.

Blythe sighed and pulled away from Bree. "She's staying with Esme. She loves Esme more than us."

Bree rolled her eyes. "That's not true!"

"Come back soon," Bella said awkwardly from the comfort of Edward's cold embrace. Edward hadn't bothered to say anything to the leaving members of his coven. They had nothing to say to him either.

"No promises." Rosalie snorted.

Blythe lightly nudged her fiancée. "We'll keep in touch."

Esme laughed and hugged both Rosalie and Blythe. Both women were instantly warmed by Esme's goodbye hug. "You're always welcome back."

"Thank you." Rosalie smiled.

Carlisle hugged Rosalie right after Esme pulled away. "I know this is the life you've detested for years, but I hope you're the happiest you can be."

"I am." Rosalie kissed Blythe's cheek.

"You should get going soon." Alice handed Rosalie five envelopes. "These are all the documents you'll need to live your new lives."

"Thank you." Rosalie turned to Emmett and Palo, who had finished loading up Emmett's jeep. Though they were all going to the same place, Emmett and Palo were taking Emmett's jeep while Rosalie, Blythe, and Kayli were taking Blythe's car. Unfortunately, Rosalie's Mercedes didn't have enough seats so it was getting left behind for the time being. "Are you ready to go?"

"I was born ready." Emmett tapped on the top of his jeep. "Are you up for a race?"

Rosalie smirked. "I always win." 

---

WELL, WE'VE REACHED THE END OF THE STORY GUYS 🎉. THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING, AND VOTING. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME. AND I TRULY ENJOYED WRITING THIS STORY. 

There is one more chapter left, however it jumps a few years into the future.