Frustration

Rosalie bounced the tiny child in her arms, at the same pace she had for an hour straight. Blythe watched her wife devote all her time to the infant, with a frown on her face. She was getting irritated. Frustrated. Since the beginning of Bella's pregnancy, Blythe and Rosalie hadn't spoken about anything other than Renesmee.

Blythe's bad mood went unnoticed by the blonde. Rosalie turned to her mate with a wide smile on her face as she continued to stare at the baby. "Blythe isn't Renesmee so pretty?"

Blythe glanced at the baby. The baby was by no means ugly to Blythe. The baby's face was just deeply unsettling to her. It probably had something to do with the oddly perfect features of the infant. Choosing not to lie about what she thought of Renesmee, she turned back to Roslie. "You are very pretty."

"That was not what I asked." Rosalie glared. Blythe just rolled her eyes and sighed. "What's wrong?"

Blythe glanced at the couch that stood behind them. She wanted to look at anything but Rosalie. Blythe contemplated telling the truth. Could Rosalie even handle it? "I didn't know how to bring this up but I was thinking of taking Kayli and moving to Alaska for a while."

"With Tanya?" Rosalie's eye twitched when she spoke about the woman. Rosalie still held a grudge from the time she had caught Tanya trying to corner Blythe at Bella's wedding.

Blythe nodded, understanding why her girlfriend would be seemingly mad at that announcement. "With the Denalis, yes. At least until I can get my own place in another not-so-sunny place. I just want to be on my own for a while."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Rosalie raised an eyebrow. Blythe wasn't one to withhold information from Rosalie. So, instead of storming off, Rosalie wanted to give Blythe a chance to explain herself.

Blythe bit her lip, anxiously. "Because you're not coming with me."

Rosalie tilted her head and glared at her mate. "Why not?"

Blythe nodded at the baby, indicating that the infant was the reason. "You're attached to her."

"But I love you and Kayli. I'm going wherever you go." Rosalie insisted, much to Blythe's surprise.

"You'd follow us to Alaska?" Blythe was dumbfounded.

Rosalie shrugged. "I love my niece, but I am not willing to separate from you and the child we're taking care of together." The two didn't get the chance to exchange any more words before Alice excitedly ran into the room.

"Bella's awake!"

Blythe crossed her arms and leaned against a tree. She was tired, and bored, and wanted to go back to Rosalie as soon as possible. They had yet to finish their conversation. Blythe went to go check on Bella, then ended up roped into going on a hunting trip with Bella and Edward.

At least she wasn't alone, Bree and Seth were trailing behind. Originally it was only supposed to be Bree, so she could convince Blythe to try an animal or two. But Seth came along because he hated seeing Bree leave. Ever since he imprinted, the two kids had been best friends and completely inseparable.

This shit sucks. Blythe thought to herself. She wasn't expecting Edward to turn and look at her but she wasn't surprised. She had access to his mind ever since she tried to rip off his arm for throwing away one of her blood bags. She had access to his mind which unexpectedly gave him access to hers. And unlike the others, Edward didn't have to wait for her to think at him in order to hear her thoughts.

You should stop complaining and attempt to feed off of an animal. Edward pointed to a rabbit that was already running from the vampires.

Blythe rolled her eyes. No thanks. I'll skip the food poisoning.

Esme wants you to try. Edward reminded her. Esme and Edward were the only ones concerned about Blythe's feeding habits. However, Esme was more gentle and caring about her concerns. Esme was the one who forced Blythe to join Bella and Edward during their hunt.

Blythe sighed out loud. Bless that woman's soul, but she doesn't control me.

Edward smirked. Don't say that to Bree.

Blythe turned to Esme's new favorite child and Seth. Seth was holding a dead squirrel in his mouth as he offered it to Bree. Bree patted his head in approval and he wagged his tail. "Teenagers." Blythe scrunched her nose. Had she not been going through relationship problems she probably would have found it cute. "I'm going home."

"Seth and I are full. Race you there?" The three took off. As usual, Blythe had made it to the house first. She was faster than the whole coven, even Edward, probably due to her diet.

Jacob was the first to greet them. Blythe wasn't the one he was expecting to see first, but he still looked at her. Blythe ignored him and went into the house. As usual, there was a crowd formed around Rosalie and the baby in her arms.

The only ones not crowded around them were Emmett and Palo who had most likely just came downstairs. Palo had terrible bed hair and Emmett's lips were swollen.

Blythe was able to politely cut through the crowd and get to her girlfriend. "Have you set her down yet?"

Rosalie rolled her eyes and kissed Blythe's cheek. "Stop being jealous. You don't need to compete with a baby, you already have my heart."

Bella and Edward came in. It was a sweet moment once Bella held her daughter for the first time. Edward had filled her in on the child's gifts and abilities.

Jacob tried to take Bella's child, ending the bonding moment that Bella was having with her daughter. "Alright, that's enough experimenting for one day."

"Jacob, she's doing great," Edward said.

Jacob briefly looked at the vampire before turning back to the child in Bella's undead arms. "Let's not push it now."

Bella asked. "What's your problem?"

Rosalie perked up with excitement. "Oh, do tell her Jacob."

"This should be good," Emmett smirked from the staircase.

"It's a wolf thing." Jacob gulped.

"What's a wolf thing?" Bella questioned.

While Blythe wanted to watch all the drama unfold, she was dying to get her girlfriend alone. Do you want to get out of here? We can go upstairs.

Rosalie turned to her partner with a smirk. Better yet, we can go to the cabin... alone.

Blythe turned to Palo. "Tell me what happens next."

"Will do, General. Have fun." He winked. Rosalie grabbed Blythe's hand and pulled her out of the Cullen mansion.

-----

You guys will love the next chapter. And no, it's not smut lol. It's something even better.

Don't forget to comment and vote. See you next chapter 😁.