Shower

Palo looked around the Cullen's mansion. The space was definitely big enough for three new additions. But would the Cullens want to stay? So General what happens now?

Blythe raised an eyebrow and looked at him. The nickname still remains?

Calling you Blythe doesn't feel natural. Palo shrugged. He looked at Blythe, waiting for an answer to his question.

We'll stay until it's shown that we can't. Blythe wasn't sure if the Cullens wanted them to stay either. But she knew that she wanted to. She wanted to figure out her past before she could move forward.

Will they accept me? Palo wondered.

If they want me to stay, then they'll have to accept you and Bree. Blythe planned on staying with Gabrielle and Palo.

You've gone soft, General. Palo smiled. He honestly didn't expect to go a liking to Blythe but he did. He would stick by her side as long as she allowed it.

"What's your power?" The eldest man, Carlisle, asked. He had noticed Palo and Blythe having a conversation yet no words were exchanged verbally.

"I don't know," Blythe admitted.

"What can you do?" Emmett asked.

"I can hear people's thoughts and communicate with them," Blythe said. She tried to show Emmett what she meant but she was unable to access his thoughts.

"Like telepathy," Gabrielle said from the comfort of Blythe's arms. As the smallest, and youngest, vampire she was a little intimidated.

"But I can only access someone's mind if I've gotten them to either submit to me or fear me," Blythe said. She realized that the only times she had been able to hear someone's thoughts were when she had control over their fate. Whether it be their death, like Riley, or their future, like Palo and Gabrielle.

"I was never afraid of you." Palo scoffed. Blythe just shot Palo a knowing glance.

"Then how could I hear you?" Rosalie asked. "I heard you tell me that you missed me but your lips didn't move." Blythe simply shrugged, things just seemed to be different with Rosalie. Blythe couldn't even hear Rosalie's thoughts, she could only telepathically speak to Rosalie.

Carlisle stroked his chin in thought. "Blythe have you been having dreams? Weird dreams that you can't control at first."

"Yeah... actually she's in them." Blythe turned to Rosalie with curiosity. Rosalie was glad to hear that, in Blythe's absence, she wasn't going insane.

"It's probably due to the mate bond. Rosalie is an exception." Edward said.

Everyone was taking in the information that was shared. The silence was broken by Emmett. "I'm hungry."

"Then go catch a rabbit in the backyard," Rosalie said.

"No Emmett's right. We should leave and go hunt. It was a hard day." Alice smiled suspiciously.

Emmett turned to Palo, who was already staring at him. "I'm Emmett. Sorry, I tried to kill you."

"It's fine. We were opponents." Palo held out his hand and the tall men shook hands.

"Would you like to go hunt some bears with me?" Emmett asked, with an innocent smile placed on his face.

"I'd like to hunt more than that," Palo smirked. Blythe automatically looked to Rosalie. Rosalie looked at her, with a small smile placed on her face.

"Okay!" Alice clapped her hands. "Let's take this outside... or to the mountains."

"Why are you hunting bears?" Gabrielle asked.

"We eat animals," Carlisle said.

They are so odd. But Emmett's cute, so it's fine. Palo tried to keep his expression neutral. He was quite disgusted.

I'll try to find some blood banks for us. Blythe didn't plan on sticking to an animal diet. It didn't sound appealing.

Blythe and Gabrielle started to walk towards the door where the others were gathered. Rosalie followed behind them, staring at Blythe's hand.

"Actually you two should stay here. So you can catch up and everything. Plus you look like you need a shower, Blythe." Alice grabbed Gabrielle's hand and pulled her towards the others. It was clear that Alice wanted everyone out of the house.

"She's pushy," Blythe mumbled. For a split second, she looked at Carlisle as she said it. Something about that sounded familiar.

"It's not the first time you've said that." Carlisle laughed.

"Sounded familiar." Blythe glanced at her exposed arm. It was fine but she felt like something was missing.

"All scars and tattoos disappear after transformation," Carlisle informed her. A part of Blythe was happy to hear that, but there was another part that wasn't. She assumed that she had both before becoming a vampire.

"Okay guys, let's give the lovebirds some quality time." Alice ushered everyone out.

Rosalie waited a while before speaking. The situation was awkward but she was glad that she had alone time with her mate. "Would you like a shower?"

"Yes." Blythe didn't notice how dirty she was until Alice said something.

Rosalie led Blythe upstairs. "You and your friends are more than welcome to stay. We actually want you guys to."

"I have nowhere else to go." I don't want to leave you.

Rosalie looked back at Blythe with a slight blush. Blythe was a bit shocked to see it, she knew it wasn't something she could see previously. "I don't want you to leave either."

"I really need to get a handle on the mind thing." Blythe laughed.

"I seem to only hear the things you're afraid to tell me." Rosalie pointed out. Rosalie started to shower for Blythe and went to get some clothes for her.

Blythe stripped and climbed into the shower while Rosalie was gone. She grimaced, the water felt like tiny needles splashing onto her. While it didn't hurt, it wasn't a pleasant feeling.

Blythe could hear the blonde come back into the bathroom. She heard noises but didn't hear any talking. She wasn't sure if she was going to, due to the loudness of the splashing water. It had been a while since Blythe fed so her concentration was wavering.

"I can't hear you. If you want to talk to me you should get in." Blythe told Rosalie automatically. She didn't even think about what she could be implying.

Rosalie didn't hesitate to strip and join her mate. "I said, that you could help yourself to anything in here."

Blythe looked at the array of different soaps. "You didn't have to get in to say that."

Rosalie shrugged and looked down. "I wanted to join you."

"Well since, you're here." Blythe stepped closer to Rosalie. Rosalie took a step back, bumping into the wall. Blythe smirked and leaned closer to Rosalie. She had the urge to place her lips on Rosalie's. But she couldn't. Not yet. "Can you wash my back?"

-----

Yay! Rosalie and Blythe are back together again. I hated having them be separated for so long 😢. Anyways this is the last chapter of Eclipse. The next chapter takes place during Breaking Dawn. By now I have completely finished the story, so I should be publishing all the remaining chapters soon. 

Don't forget to vote and comment. See you next chapter 😘.