•°❀°• - An update long overdue - •°❀°•

Well well well here we are aren't we

When I started this book; it was all from a joking manner in which I was to tease one of my friends and from my lively imagination. But it became something more; something that excites me and genuinely made me happy to create.

And this book will always be one of my best achievements; not because it's exceptionally good or groundbreaking, but because it made me really happy. And I hear that some people find enjoyment in it too!

A lot has happened. I'm not gonna go into details because a sob story is not something I think you'd like to hear.

My point is that I began to lose the happiness I found in this book. That's why I stopped writing; it turned into a chore. A lot turned into chores.

So I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I don't know why I feel like I have to say that but I do.

With that said; I want to get better
And that involves trying to write again, because not doing it won't do any good at all

And also holy shit so many people have read this fucking book I'm so grateful thank you thank you thank you!

I apologize I didn't mean to get so personal. What I'm trying to say is that I'm gonna try to start writing again.

If you have suggestions for side stories or anything at all please tell me, I'd love to hear!

Though this does not mean at all a second book. I do Not have that in me. At least not for now.

•°❀°• So thank you for reading! •°❀°•