。˚ Chapter 13 - Beautiful ˚。

You were in the same never-ending darkness, your sight was swallowed by the emptiness.

On the ceiling shined a nice, warm, glow.

For the first time in this void, you were aware of your surroundings. You actually thought about your location and looked around.

You thought about the light in the ceiling. It illuminated your environment just a bit, not much, but enough for you to trust it.

You reached for the light, slowly...

You felt a warm sensation spread across your body when your skin touched the pleasant gleam, you felt yourself relax, and suddenly,

everything was bright.

Your eyes slowly opened, your pupils adapted themselves to the bright light in your room. The bed under you felt soft and so did the blanket, as you slowly rose up, leaning on the bed frame.

Your head pounded, as you gripped your head and groaned. *Am I hungover or something?*

You suddenly heard a familiar voice call out your name in pure relief and happiness:

"Y/N! YOU'RE AWAKE!" Andy attacked you with a hug, with your headache this was very uncomfortable. And as soon as one attacked you, another one came:

"Y/N!" Bella hugged you tightly too, you were now being buried by them, and you wouldn't lie, breathing was harder than it should've been.

"Ouch ouch ouch! You're killing me!" Your muffled voice was barely heard, but it sounded irritated enough for Bella and Andy to get off you in a hurry.

"Sorry, sorry!" They both backed away from you, and you exhaled.

"We're just happy you're okay!" Bella sighed, relieved. You looked around the room, to discover the familiar F/C colored walls of your room, along with you laying in your comfortable bed. You rubbed your forehead, before asking:

"What do you mean...? Am I supposed to not be okay?" You looked up at them, your headache had faded away a bit.

"Oh! No, it's just..." Bella exclaimed, sending a glance over to Andy, who gave the same concerned look in return.

You looked confused.

"You wanna explain this, Anderius?" Bella sighed, looking at Andy.

Andy exhaled and started explaining:

"Yesterday, a... thing happened." Andy scratched his neck, looking away.

You raised an eyebrow and looked a little worried.

Andy sighed heavily:

"You came to the living quarters passed out yesterday. Cat came here, carrying you on his back and we asked what had happened, he just said that you weren't feeling too good. I had a feeling it was related to your... previous events... and we got really worried."

Your eyes widened.

*Right. That happened.*

*Fucking hell.*

"I..." You struggled to say something, and Andy reassured you:

"It's okay, it's okay. We get it, no need to explain." Andy smiled at you warmly and you gave a comforting smile back.

"Now, Y/N, you should rest." Bella grabbed Andy by the arm and started dragging him out of the room. Andy hastily waved at you and gave a shout:

"Rest 'sum, N/N!" Andy was quickly dragged out of the room, and the door shut behind them, leaving you alone in your room.