。˚ Chapter 6 - Healed by Ink ˚。

"Phew! Close one, wasn't it, doll-face?"

Cartoon cat glanced at you, and then looked around the room to see Andy, dr. Greenwood, and dr. Kimmons.

Andy's eyes were flooding with tears and he was staring at you and Cat. He was sobbing quietly and didn't seem to know what to say.

Dr. Greenwood was standing, phone in hand, she was shaking lightly, it looked like she was about to call someone before Cat came and you got saved.

Dr. Kimmons was staring at Cat, shocked at the sudden appearance of the SCP. His eyes were wide and he was holding Dr. Greenwood tightly around the wrist as if to hinder her from doing something.

"I-" Cat seemed startled by the audience you and he had, and he was just about to say something when dr. Greenwood pulled herself aggressively away from Dr. Kimmons and pressed the security alarm button to initiate a lockdown.

Suddenly, the lamps started beaming on the walls and the ear-splitting sound of something that sounded like a fire alarm could be heard.

Dr. Greenwood hastily took up a stun gun that had been stuck to a belt under her big and oversized lab coat.

Andy also reacted speedily and ran up to you and dragged you away from Cat, you whimpered in pain as he accidentally grabbed hold of your hand with the big glass shard in it.

Andy put you behind him, protecting you from the tall and slender figure that was Cartoon Cat.

You could see Andy's hands shaking as he hid you behind him. With him having kind of a stocky build and being taller than you, this was easy to do.

Dr. Kimmons just stood there and stared under the blinding red lights. He seemed disconnected from what was happening around him, as if he was in a trance.

The speakers suddenly communicated in a robotic-sounding female voice:

"THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED WILL BE PROVIDED SOON. ANY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL WILL TAKE COVER IN THE EMERGENCY SHELTERS LOCATED IN HALL 21A AND WILL THEN BE ESCORTED TO SAFETY."

This robotic message was put on repeat and you were overwhelmed by all the loud noises and the agonizing pain in your right hand. You gripped your right wrist and cried out in pain.

In a matter of minutes, 4 force members barged in the door, and they all shot tranquilizer darts with big mechanical-looking guns at Cat. One of them hit him right in the forehead, and Cat looked at the dart:

"Oh alright, guess we're doin' this now!" He said sarcastically, folding his arms and glaring at the force members.

Cat didn't react to the tranquilizer, he only got it out of his forehead and let it fall to the ground. They continued shooting at him and he continued taking the darts out until they had no more ammo.

You wanted to say something:

"Wait!" You yelped, gesturing at the force members.

They didn't stop, and one of them pulled out a long-range stun gun and pointed it towards Cat, who looked more uncertain this time, with him putting up his hands and backing to the wall.

You wanted them to listen, and all this noise and the pain in your hand was making you pissed off, so you decided to do something rash.

You ran across the room to where Dr. Greenwood was standing, near the emergency button. Andy tried to grab and stop you, but you maneuvered his hands and got to the: "STOP EMERGENCY" button, and slammed it forcefully, and everything went quiet.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP IT!" You yelled, glaring bitterly at the force members with your now burning E/C eyes.

Everyone was silent, and everyone was staring at you. Andy's tears had run dry, but his eyes were swollen and he looked at you, astounded.