。˚Chapter 29 - Forgiveness ˚。

(Y/N POV)

You stepped into the forest, you looked around the tall trees and shivered, it must be easy to get lost in here.

After Viola left, you had been extremely worried about her. She had been gone for like 2 hours, and you didn't know where she had gone to. It was dark outside, and the only thing you knew was that she was gonna fix you and Cat's problem apparently. Or that was what she had said. You blushed, thinking back to what she had said. What the hell? Did Cat love you? You shook your head, she must've been stressed or something.

You figured Viola ran into the forest to look for Cat, so you went in there as well.

Your phone was with you and you had the flashlight function on. You called out Viola's name, as you stepped into the forest.

It was hard to see where you were stepping, the tall trees were ominously swinging in the wind and you felt shivers crawl on your skin. Both from the chilly temperature, and from the bad feeling you had. You felt like something was coming for you, it was unsettling.

You walked deeper into the forest, but you stopped suddenly, hearing a loud sound.

The sound was unbearable, it felt like your eardrums were being sliced. It sounded like a loud siren. You covered your ears and yelped, dropping your phone to the ground. The phone landed on its screen, making the flashlight light up the thing that was making the noise.

You followed the light stream, up to a 40 feet tall creature with a veiny body and head made of two sirens with teeth in them. You widened your eyes at it, it stretched out its arms for you, the siren noise seemingly came from the creature's screaming.

You gasped and jumped back as the creature tried to grab you, it swung its long arms at you.

You shook, what the fuck was this thing? Another weird creature? Wait... Cat had mentioned something about a Siren, right?

Looking up at it, you evaded its arms. The sound was piercing, you groaned. Feeling dizzy, you tried to keep yourself on two feet as you felt like you were gonna faint.

But unexpectedly, you felt something wrap around your torso. You flinched, you were quickly pulled back a few meters, until your back bumped into something awkwardly.

Your head was spinning, you looked down to see long and fur-covered arms wrapped around you in a protective manner. The hands had big cartoon gloves. You widened your eyes.

Hearing a loud hiss behind you, you turned your head to see... Cat.

He was pressing you against him, his eyes looked furiously at the Siren creature and you blushed. You had missed him.

The siren noise suddenly stopped, you gave a loud exhale and relaxed, Cat caught you from falling and looked at you with worried eyes. You were shaking lightly, you felt something flowing down from your ears. You touched the substance, then looked at your red fingers. Blood.

The Siren creature stared, it was totally still.

Cat held you until the Siren took a few steps back. He slowly and gently let go of you, quickly turning to your ears.

You gazed at Cat as he speedily bit his wrist, making ink flow out. He dripped it in your ears and you shivered, it was a weird feeling.

The pain and aching went away, your ears stopped bleeding and you gave a relieved sigh. Cat did as well.

You two stared at each other. It was dead quiet.

"Cat-" You began, but you were interrupted by two people running right up to you two.