。˚ Chapter 7 - Electric Love ˚。

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:

F/C = Favourite color

F/A = Favourite animal

You were sitting, your back slightly hunched over your computer.

You were sitting in one of the office rooms, it had big shelves with stacked SCP reports and rows of laptops lined up beside one another. The walls were dark colored and made of wood, and the floor was covered in a fluffy carpet. Your shoes brushed against the carpet as you tried to write on the laptop in front of you.

You were originally supposed to write a report on SCP 817, but people around you were talking loudly and gesturing wildly about the lockdown that happened some time ago, and it was distracting you. You could hear people's voices:

"Did you know what caused it?" A man a couple of rows beside you asked another guy in front of him.

"No. Though I've heard people saying that it was a mistake-push of the emergency button." The other guy said, rubbing his head.

"Wow. The person who did that must either be very clumsy, or extremely stupid. Maybe both." The man answered in a sassy tone.

They continued talking, and your irritation was not decreasing. *Can't they just chat in the damn staff rooms? That's what they're there for...* You thought, trying to shift your attention to the report.

And then you remembered something:

*The earphones!* You thought, quickly searching in your lab coat's pockets, you found your wire earphones, colored in a F/C color.

You plugged the earphones into the computer.

The computers in the foundation only had some sites and apps available, due to the organization not wanting the personnel to spread info about the SCP foundation. The things accessible were the SCP foundation site, e-mail, folders, and, luckily enough, Spotify.

You logged into your account:

USERNAME: N/N (Your nickname)

PASSWORD: F/C.F/A (Favourite color, favorite animal)

You successfully logged in and searched for the song:

Electric Love - By Børns

You glanced at the people sitting beside you, as to give them a last chance to shut up, but, they chose to continue talking. You clicked play and relaxed to the familiar melody.

The people beside you, notably, got up and left. But you were too focused on the music to see them leave.

You thought about the song, you had first discovered it when you were 18, when you "moved" out from your dad. As you ran away from him, you put this song on. Ever since then, this song had been a pleasant reminder of how you got away from him.

You let the music absorb you, you closed your eyes and hummed along to the lyrics:

𝘋𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯.

𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘳.