。˚ Chapter 5 - A Fluffy Saviour ˚。

The familiar sound of people's voices flocking in the cafeteria filled your ears. You regretted not eating dinner last night, your stomach felt like it was eating itself and your sleep had been weak and unstable. Small sounds in the night like your bed creaking had woken you up, and you had trouble falling asleep again. In other words, you were to devour your whole plate of food and then sleep for a week or two. Or at least that was your plan for the time being.

It was breakfast and pancakes were being served. Your E/C eyes sparkled with excitement over some actually good fucking food, especially when you were this goddamn hungry.

You plopped down next to Bella and parallel to Andy. You always seemed to be the last in the cafeteria, for some reason.

It seemed like Andy had the same plan as you, if you skip the part with sleeping for a week. He looked energetic as he swallowed his WAY to big pancake bit and said in a muffled voice:

"Morning Y/N!" The words being said could hardly be heard, partly due to Andy stuffing his face with pancakes, and the other reason being that you were way too focused on your food. Beside you sat Isabelle, gently and calmly peeling of the skin of a blood orange. She never ate anything coming from animals, nor animals themselves, due to her being vegan. So the most things she ate when there wasn't any food for her were veggies or salads. This was the case for the pancakes.

"I honestly feel bad for you, Isabelle!, there's so much food you can't eat if you're a vegan" Andy chewed his pancakes and swallowed.

"And there're also so many poor tortured animals that would be saved if everyone stopped eating meat" She gave Andy a "look" and then put a bit of blood orange in her mouth.

"Ey! Don't go guilt-tripping me!" Andy pointed at Bella, mouth full of food.

Bella sighed:

"Sorry. I just am really touchy about that subject." Bella sighed and chewed her orange.

Andy gave an understanding look and nodded:

"Nah, it's fine, I get you" He gave her a warm smile and glanced over at you.

"Hey... Y/N, aren't we gonna work together today?" He smiled excitedly and put down his fork, finishing his meal.

You got startled by the sudden mention of your name, and he was right. Today you and he were going to research together on his SCP, SCP 173. You were going to work together because the foundation had seen that you worked well as a team. Andy's SCP was also Keter class, but he shared his researcher role of this SCP with a woman named Sheila Greenwood, or just Dr. Greenwood. Plus he had never interacted with his SCP, he had only written about it on the SCP foundation database.

"Oh right!" You turned up your head and smiled at Andy.

He smiled back, and Bella pouted:

"Why do you guys get to work together but I don't...? No fair..." She sighed and continued eating.

"Sorry, Vampire Bella" Andy smirked and giggled.

Bella at first gave a confused look, but soon realized she was eating a blood orange. She turned her head up to Andy and said:
"Very funny, dad." She finished her orange and wiped her mouth on the back of her hand.

Andy narrowed his eyes and frowned.

You and Andy were walking through the hallways, both with a pen and notebook in hand. You were having a pleasant conversation, but something was wrong.

"Everything okay N/N?" Andy asked inquisitively.

You nodded, trying to calm your nerves, you didn't know why, but you had an extremely bad feeling about this.