˚SIDESTORY - Innocence˚

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SEXUAL ACTS

Things u need to know:
F/F: Favourite food.

You came in the door, closing it behind you and doing a stretch. You took off your jacket and shoes before stepping into the hallway.
Attacked from the left with a hug, you flinched and looked up at Cat, who was hugging you tightly.

"Still not used to me scarin' ya, eh?..." Cat snickered, you grunted.

"You just took me by surprise, that's all..." You turned your head, sneaking a glance at Cat. He smiled, you smiled back.

He let go off you and waved with his hands.

"Welcome home love!" He grinned, you nodded.

"Thanks" You smiled and yawned.

You had worked one of the longer shifts today, ending at 5:00 PM. Cat had been kinda grumpy about it in the morning - That you were gonna end late - But he had seemingly gotten happier.

Turning to the right, you went into the kitchen and your feline friend followed.
You started making dinner, being F/F. It took around 30 minutes maybe, cooking it that is. You ate for some time and then washed your plate.

You hummed as Cat came up to you and started playing with your hair. You turned your head to him, he gave you a glance as well, meeting your eyes.
Cat smirked and his tail swung back and forth.

You blushed, what was his expression???

"W-what?" You stammered, still blushing and looking kinda hesitant.

"Oh nothin', yer just the cutest thing~" He chimed, giving you a flirtatious smile.

You blushed and sighed.

"Why are you so...!" You uttered, flustered.

"No insults, sweetie" Cat pulled you closer.

You sighed again.

"Sorry" You said, sounding a bit defeated.

Cat gave a satisfied grin and let go of you.

You two spent some time going on a walk, then getting inside and watching something. The time flied by, and it was suddenly 8:30PM.
You sat on the couch when you looked at the time, the movie you and Cat watched had ended.

"Oh right!" You flinched, realizing you had to do something.

Cat looked surprised, turning his head to you when you got off the couch.
You quickly went into your bedroom and turned to your closet, beginning to sort the clothes. Cat came in, looking dazed as ever.

"Uhh... What'cha doin'?" He asked, leaning on the doorframe.

You hummed and folded your clothes neatly.

"I'm cleaning my closet" You said, as if it was obvious. Cat responded with a tail twitch.

"Looks clean to me" He shrugged, pointing at your widely open closet.

"I do it every month, so it doesn't get messy" You stated, Cat snorted.

"Of course you do, what did I expect" He laughed, you blushed and made an embarrassed face.