*'•'* HEADCANONS *'•'*

HEADCANONS BECAUSE, Y'KNOW, VALENTINES DAY

I'll probably add more whenever I think of one! Suggestions are open and welcome, it's so fun when you contribute

Cartoon Cat actually has quite long and feminine legs, he gets flustered whenever someone points it out.

Isabelle has a stomach of steel, she can literally eat anything and she'll be fine.

Andy actually knows 3 languages: English, Arabic, and Hebrew.

Cartoon Dog only likes scaring humans, as he hates killing them.

Cartoon Cat LOVES music, he often walks around singing out loud and dancing around like he's in a musical.

Isabelle collects dolls, she has meter-long shelves just to show them off at her place.

Andy was actually raised Christian, and was in a church choir when younger. He has a beautiful singing voice.

Siren head doesn't like being called tall, as he feels a little insecure about it. This is why he is always hunched over.

Cartoon Dog gives a funeral to every dead animal he finds in the woods, giving them graves with twigs for tombstones.

Cartoon Cat loves boxes, every time he sees one he can't help but to sit in it.

Andy has 3 sisters and a brother, only one of them being older than him. This has caused him to become very good with children.

Isabelle loves liquid painting, she finds it therapeutic.

Cartoon Dog has watched EVERY Disney movie together with Cat, they had a movie marathon at Cat's old mall and ended up watching all the movies. And whenever Disney publishes a new movie, they get together to watch it.

Siren head likes watching humans, it was like some kind of bird watching for him.

Cartoon Cat is amazing at doing different accents, he often plays around with this ability to entertain people.

No one asks Isabelle to turn off the lights, because she always just flips the switch 10 times over and over before leaving it alone.

Andy often does therapist sessions with his friends and co-workers to check up on them.

Cartoon Dog's real name is actually Max, but, just like CC, he doesn't like being called that.

Siren head is actually quite scared of CC, and that fear induces some kind of respect. Though he doesn't feel the same need with CD.

Cartoon Cat knows how to dance the waltz, often inviting Y/N to do so.

Isabelle majored in science at college, she still remembers all elements of the periodic table.

Cartoon Dog doesn't hate homosexual people, but he's confused by them.

Andy is really scared of heights, so much so that he has to take chill pills whenever he goes on a plane.