。˚ Chapter 21 - Staying with You ˚。

Things u need to know:
FF/I = Favourite flavour ice cream
F/SN = Favourite season

You slowly opened your eyes, giving a big yawn as you stretched and sat up from your bed. Looking around, you could see the familiar bedroom of your apartment. You unplugged your phone from your charger, picking it up from the nightstand.

11:00 AM, Saturday

You raised an eyebrow, it was quite late for waking up. Though, it was extremely nice to sleep more than 7 hours every night. Due to work, you had always had the same old sleeping schedules, so it was nice to have a break once in a while. You gave a smile and hummed quietly, laying the phone on your bed.

You walked over to your closet, the clothes inside it were dusty, so you shook them in the air a few seconds before putting them on.

Changing out of your sleep clothes, you put on a pair of stretchy jeans and a loose light blue shirt, tucking it under your jeans a bit. You stared at yourself in your mirror, your hair was messy again.

You sighed, as you tried to think of where the hell the hairbrush was.
Getting out of your room to look for your hairbrush, you heard a familiar voice.

"Mornin' Sleeping Beauty, finally up~?" Cat came from behind, his head next to your ear and his arms wrapped around your neck in a hug.

You twitched and blushed.

"I swear to Jesus Christ if you don't stop with the jump-scares" You sighed, threatening Cat.

Cat giggled and let go of your neck, now putting himself in front of you.

"Good Morning!" Cat exclaimed, giving a grin.

You nodded.

"Good Morning" You stretched and Cat tilted his head, still smiling.

You went beside him into the living room, you rubbed your eyes before starting to search.

"Lookin' fer something?" Cat leaned against the doorframe.

You yawned and responded.

"Just a hairbrush" You uttered.

Cat gave a confused look, giving an exhale for a laugh.

"Y'mean the one that's on the table?" Cat pointed to the hairbrush that laid on the coffee table.

You raised your eyebrows, just before giving a sigh and going to grab it.

"Excuse me for that, I'm a tiny bit blind" You grunted, picking up the brush. Cat snickered at you.

Your hair was messy and had lots of tangles in it right now. It looked nice as fast as you had brushed it, but in the mornings it usually looked like a mess. But unfortunately, being gentle with the tangles wasn't really your strategy. You brushed calmly until you got tired of the never-ending messiness.

Beginning to brush your hair, you felt it ripping and tearing, and the pain was aggravating. After a few moments of you brushing, you gave a quiet grunt, and Cat raised his voice.

"Is hair abuse a common occurrence in this household?" Cat tone was mocking.

You turned and glared at him.

"Get used to it" You voiced, just before Continuing with your hair. Cat sighed.

"Gimme that" Cat uttered from behind, he was now somehow standing behind you. He had grabbed your hand that was holding the brush.