˚ SIDESTORY - Flirty ex ˚

Things ya need to know:
T/N = Tease name

Cat and you were in the grocery store. You gazed at Cat as he looked at some candy. He turned to you with puppy eyes. You blushed and sighed.

"Fine" You sighed, grabbing a small bag of candy and putting it in your basket.

He smiled excitedly, and you knew him well enough to be aware that his tail would be flying around if it was there. But it wasn't, due to Cat being in his human form. You were in public after all.

Walking through the isles, Cat gazed at all the groceries and the clean floor. He gave a hum and followed you as you walked to a section where they had frozen pizza.

"There's frozen pizza? How the hell are ya s'pposed to eat that?" Cat uttered, making a face as you put it in your basket.

"You heat it" You gave a slight laugh. "You actually thought we ate them frozen?" You raised an eyebrow, Cat glanced away.

"Nooooo...~" He responded, avoiding eye contact. You rolled your eyes.

But as you rounded a corner, you bumped into a familiar face.

Angela Ford.

Oohhhh, Fuckkkkkk.

You made a face as she stared at you with big eyes.

She was tall and had blue eyes and black hair, it was styled in a wavy hairstyle. She had neutral Make-up on and a pretty shoulder bag around her shoulder, she had a skirt on the longer side and a military green jacket with a white shirt under it. 

She gave a scoff, realizing it was you.

"Why hello there Y/N~ Stalking me?" She turned her head away from you playfully, you felt your head hurt and you sighed.

"Hello, Angela." You gave a look, turning away from her and walking up to the cashier.

Cat gave a confused look, catching up to you.

"Who?" He bent down slightly to meet your height, you cursed quietly to yourself.

"An ex." You stated, beginning to pay for your groceries. Cat looked startled at first, he quickly shifted his head to the girl, then switched it back to you.

"Y/N! It's rude to walk away while someone's talking to you." Angela came up to you again, she pouted.
You felt your body cringe as you paid for your groceries, getting a bag to put them in.

"Sorry." You replied simply, picking up the plastic bag and grabbing Cat's hand, dragging him out of the store.
Angela was quick on her feet after you, you groaned mentally.

Angela Ford was indeed your ex, from when you were so lonely that you were willing to date a one-night stand. She was basically a symptom of your depression at the time. No offense to her, but she felt like a blood-sucking parasite that constantly wanted things and never gave anything back. Maybe she was a great person, but not to you at least.

And the worst part was, that she was still hot on you. It was so obvious that it hurt. With non-consented touching, flirting, and shoving, she tried to get in your pants. It made you so fucking uncomfortable. You hated confrontation, therefore not saying no to her face. But Jesus, couldn't she take a fucking hint?

Angela went after you, she suddenly looked at Cat like she didn't notice he was there before. He looked damn ready to swallow her alive, to shred her. You shuddered, you didn't want another crime scene.

"Aww c'mon T/N~ Your so cold to me~..." She positioned herself in front of you, she was a bit taller than you, which made you lean back.

You got uncomfortable, you felt Cat gripping your hand.

"Julius Cat, and you areeee?" He spoke up, positioning himself in front of you protectively. He looked like he was holding back his anger. Angela snorted.

"Angela Ford." She shook his hand, you could almost see them trying to stab each other with their gazes.

You hid behind Cat a bit, hoping to just go home already.

Angela tilted her head, meeting your gaze.

"I was thinking, maybe you could tag along on a night out sometime? My friend totally has a crush on you" She laughed, giving a smirk.

Cat frowned, hissing silently. You sighed.

"No thank you, I don't drink" You glanced away, Angela made a face.

"You don't have to~" She chimed, smiling at you. "We could do something else...~" She hummed, you felt shivers down your spine and Cat glared at her with offended eyes.

"C'mon T/N, I know how fun you can be!~" She giggled, reaching out a hand to touch your face. Cat grabbed her hand.

Cat's long and sharp nails engraved themselves under her skin, making blood trickle out. Angela flinched, quickly turning her head to him. He stared at her with murderous eyes, she gave a fearful expression.

"Touch him, I snap yer wrist and make ya eat it" He hissed with a distorted voice and a big smile.

She shrieked, pulling away her hand. She slowly backed away, giving you a disgusted look. She quickly jogged away.

You slowly turned your head to Cat, he avoided eye contact.

"What have I told you?" You asked in a monotone voice, Cat sighed.

"Not to be so protective..." He mumbled, you gave a nod.

"And what did you just do?" You narrowed your eyes at him, Cat groaned.

"OKAY I get it!" He folded his arms, blushing. You rubbed your eyes, he gave you a glance.

"I just don't like when people make ya feel like that. I hate it." He hissed, you blushed and gave an exhale.

"Yeah... it's not great..." You shrugged, avoiding his gaze. Cat gazed at you.

"Besides, only I can make dirty jokes about Mousey" Cat scoffed, you gave a "Pff".

"Cat!" You exclaimed, holding back a smile and blushing. Cat smirked at you.

"What?~ It's true!" He purred, grabbing your face and kissing you on the forehead. You blushed, being kissed by him was still a strange feeling.

You looked up at him, flustered. Cat snickered and blushed.

"Your so cute~" He stared into your eyes, smiling. You blushed.

"L-let's just get home" You voiced, reaching out a hand and petting Cat on the head.
He hummed happily, giving a nod.

"Ya should pet me more often!" He purred, you gave a slight laugh.

"I'll think about it" You winked at him, he blushed and you started walking home. He followed.

First sidestory of this book! You like it? I like doing smaller projects like these, so I hope you enjoy readin them <333
1107 WORDS