100. moving on

Ophelia walks into the library, grabbing some of her stuff that's there.

"What are you doing?" Dean asks.

"Well, Chuck's gone. Nathan and I are moving out." Ophelia says.

"Wha-- you were serious?" Dean asks.

"Dead serious." Ophelia nods. "I told you that after Chuck was dealt with, we were leaving. We were cutting you out. And, well... Chuck's dealt with." She says. "Peace out, Dean."

"Wha--" Dean watches her walk out. "Can you believe that?" He turns to the other four adults.

"Yes." The two women and Jacob answer. Dean frowns.

"She can't be serious. I mean, does she know how dangerous it is out there?" Dean questions.

"Now you care about her safety?" Natalie scoffs.

"Why is she leaving?" Dean asks.

"Cause you're a dick." Larissa says, leaving the room.

"I'm not that bad." Dean argues.

"Okay." Natalie laughs. "I don't-- I ain't got the energy for this shit. If you don't see your problems now, there's probably no helping you." She walks out.

"I'm with her." Jacob follows his wife.

+++

"Do you guys have to go?" Libby whines.

"Yep." Ophelia nods. "Not living with dad. I deserve better than that."

Nathan smiles, both out of pride and love. He knows it's been a long mental journey for her to accept that there's no changing her dad and that she doesn't deserve anything he throws at her. For Ophelia to finally realize her self worth makes him very proud of her.

"But you're leaving me behind with a bunch of nasty rugrats and adults." Libby whines.

"Billy and Daph still live here." Ophelia reminds.

"Barely." Libby rolls her eyes. "They're always at their girlfriends' places."

"You'll live. Besides you know you can visit us." Ophelia says. "Plus, in a few months, who knows? Maybe you'll move into a place with Ethan."

"Uh, no, she won't." Nathan argues.

"Butt out." Ophelia tells him making him pout.

"You really gotta go?" Libby pouts.

"Yes. You know we do." Ophelia says.

"I know." Libby sighs.

"Visit us all you want. You can babysit." Ophelia grins.

"Ugh." Libby grimaces. "No, thank you. Live very far away from me." Ophelia and Nathan both chuckle.

"Besides we gotta move soon cause dad doesn't even know about the baby and I don't intend for him to find out. He gets zero access to this baby or any future babies." Ophelia says.

"Yeah, I know." Libby says.

"Future?" Nathan's voice cracks.

"Relax, hot stuff. We'll handle this one first." Ophelia chuckles, Nathan relaxing.

"And remember -- if any of you give him our address, you're dead." Ophelia says, Libby nodding.

"What if he tracks you guys down?" Libby asks.

"Then he's dead." Ophelia says.

+++

"You ever think about it?" Natalie asks, the two lying in bed.