002. better babysitter

Dean pulls up to Jenna's grandmother's house.

"Well, nice neighborhood." Dean says, him and Jenna getting out of the car.

"Yeah. I pretty much grew up here. Learned to ride my bike down the road. Had my first kiss at that blue house over there. Lost my virginity up there." Jenna nods to the places she refers to.

"I'll bet blue house was pissed." Dean says.

"She was." Jenna says. "Do you mind?" She asks.

"Yeah." Dean takes the baby. "Hey, beautiful." He coos. He smiles softly as he remembers being able to hold Ophelia like this.

"Guess he's just a baby person." Ophelia mumbles, getting out of the car.

"Anyway..." Jenna says, getting the stuff out of the car. "That's why I asked you to bring us here. After everything that happened, it just feels safe." She says as they make their way to the house.

"Well, good. Safe is good." Dean says. Amara starts to fuss so Dean shushes her, bouncing her a tiny bit.

"You're so great with her." Jenna says.

"Well, what can I say? Chicks dig me." Dean smirks. "Plus, I got some pretty good practice throughout the years." He says. "Well, look, I should, uh..."

"Right. Sure." Jenna takes the baby back.

"You're gonna be okay, both of you." Dean assures.

"I know. What about you guys and Sam and Ophelia? Are you gonna be okay?" Jenna asks.

"Well, for us, the bar's pretty low. See ya." Dean says.

"Dean." Jenna calls, getting him to stop. "Thank you... for everything." She hugs him.

"Jenna!" Her grandmother calls and Jenna makes her way to the house while Dean and Ophelia get back into the Impala.

+++

It's nighttime and Dean is driving, heading to wherever Nathan texted that he and Libby were. The two had gotten out of the tree and woods, finding a nearby diner.

Ophelia is asleep, lying across the backseat.

Dean's phone rings and he sees it's Jenna, answering it.

"Ghostbusters. Jenna, hey. Uh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. What's wrong?" Dean asks. Jenna tells him and immediately brakes, making a U-turn, driving back to Jenna's grandmother's house.

+++

Dean pulls up to the house and the two get out.

"Hey. Where's the kid?" Dean asks Jenna.

"We got another problem." Jenna states.

"Figures." Dean says.

"I tried to stop her, but my grandma's real Catholic, and after the crazy, she called her priest, who sent over an exorcist." Jenna explains.

"Really?" Dean asks.

"Yeah." Jenna nods. She leads them inside, the Winchesters' eyes widening when they see Crowley sitting in a chair next to Jenna's grandma who is on the couch.

"Hello, my son." Crowley greets.

"Crowley." Dean says.

""Father" Crowley." He corrects.

"Do you know each other?" Jenna asks.

"Oh, yes. Dean was a rather scrumptious young altar boy." Crowley says.

"Can I talk to you outside... Father?" Dean asks.

"Of course. After I finish my tea." Crowley says, putting a spoonful of sugar in his drink.