026. memory loss

Dean called Sam and told him to meet at a waffle place. Daphne and Billy stayed back at the motel, both sleeping late. Jacob stayed back with the twins.

They get to the waffle place and find Dean sitting at the counter and walk over and he notices them.

"Oh. Hey, did you bring any, um..." Dean points to his head. Sam takes a pill bottle out of his jacket pocket and shakes it. "Yes." He takes the bottle.

"Sounded like you could use it." Sam says.

"Oh, man." Dean opens the bottle, shaking a couple pills out.

"Rough night?" Sam asks, sitting next to his brother and Libby sits next to him, the others sitting down.

"Rough morning." Dean corrects, taking the pills with his coffee.

"Wh-what happened? I mean, you just went out to get some food." Sam says.

"I don't know." Dean says.

"What does that mean?" Sam asks.

"I-I guess I blacked out. And judging from this hangover, it was epic." Dean says.

"Well, I tried to call you." Sam says.

"Um..." Dean shows Sam his cracked phone.

"Oh."

"Not sure how that happened."

"Great. All right, well, I'll text mom, make sure she knows to get a hold of one of us in case of emergency. And Cas, in case he tracks down Kelly." Sam says, getting his phone out. Dean looks at Sam in confusion. "The mother of Lucifer's love child." He reminds.

"Right. Right. Yes, the devil baby mama drama." Dean remembers. Sam, Natalie, and Larissa share a weird look. "Say that five times fast. Devil baby mama drama."

"All right, Dean, you know what, uh, you had a good run, but maybe let's pump the brakes a little bit. I mean, you're not 20 anymore."

"Okay, one, the Rat Pack partied till the day they died. And B, I can still kick your ass. Mm. Got a man who needs some waffles here. Woman and baby too."

"Oh, no. I'm-- I'm fine. I'm..." Sam tries to object.

"I'll always take waffles." Larissa says.

"Hell, yeah." Nathan says.

"You can just take these if you want." Dean slides his plate over to Sam.

"No, Dean." Sam argues and Larissa reaches over Libby and takes the plate. "You--" She turns to Libby.

"I still have about an hour until I have to eat something again." Libby says.

"Okay." Larissa nods. She rubs Libby's back before digging into the waffles.

"Look, the morgue opens in, like, 10 minutes." Sam informs, glancing at his watch.

"The morgue?" Dean asks.

"The autopsy results." Sam says. "Are you still drunk?" He asks. Larissa gives Athena a bite of waffles before getting some for herself.

"I don't think so." Dean says. Sam sniffs Dean.

"All right, our-- our case? The dead guy, throat stuffed full of money. Any of this ring a bell?"

"Right, yes. Right. Um... the accountant. Barry Gilman."

"Right."

"Right. Uh, and you think he got his ticket punched by a demon."

"Maybe."