025. you belong with me

G O O D   G I R L S,
chapter twenty-five

G O O D   G I R L S, chapter twenty-five

third person.

"oh my god, taylor swift!" marco playfully exclaimed as he approached the group of friend on the wednesday morning by their lockers before any classes. "can i have picture?!"

penelope softly giggled and subtly shook her head at the boy's reaction. "i'm surprised you know who i'm suppose to be."

"uh of course i know who the iconic you belong with me taylor is," he acted offended. "i can't believe you don't have faith in me. of course i know the queen."

"penny is taylor's biggest stan," aurora replied, placed her hands on the girl's shoulder as she talked about her.

"can i add my name?" marco asked, noticing her friend's names already on there amongst the 'fearless' song titles.

"yes of course," she half pulled her bag off, grabbing a sharpie out of the front pocket and handing it to him.

"spin," he grabbed her back from her so she could do so. "i gonna put it next to fifteen cause that's my favorite one."

"and right near el's," layla chuckled.

"fran's coming.." elias slightly muttered the group as he changed the topic.

"what's happening over here?" jonah interrupted the group, swinging his arm over penelope's shoulder and pulling her in close to himself. "who the fuck are yous suppose to be?"

"could ask the same about you.." marco flicked his eyes up and down the other's outfits.

"i'm harry styles obviously," he shrugged.

"where's the rest of your band?" aurora raised a brow.

"around"

"yous actually all dressed up as one direction members?" layla slightly laughed.

"yea"

"it's kinda perfect that you chose harry," elias commented. "you know cause pen's taylor and they dated obviously."

"is that who you're suppose to be?" he raised a brow, looking at the girl as she softly hummed in agreement. "cute."

"you should add your name to her shirt," aurora chimed in.

"i can't be late to class, i gotta go," marco mentioned after the bell had rung, elias saying the same.

"is that like a thing?" jonah asked the girls still stood there with him.

"yeah, in the music video she has a bunch of people's names on her shirt," penelope explained, grabbing the sharpies from her bag once again.

"who else's names are on here?" he looked to face her, glancing over the front before turning her around. "are some of these songs?"

"yeah," she nodded as she turned back towards him. "they're all from the album that this outfit's music video belongs to."

"mh.. do you have the uh gold one?"

"no, it's at home, i just have these ones," she showed the colours she had.

"okay"

he took the red on from her, crouching down slightly while he placed his non-dominate hand on her near her chest. penelope and her two female friends watching him and looking between each other as he wrote his name directly underneath the 'you belong with me'.

"perfect- actually turn around again," he instructed as she done so. "and pass me another one."

"what are you doing?" she furrowed. "i don't want to be too late."

"fixing this," he replied, crossing the name of previous boy who wrote on there out and changing it. "now i'm done, have fun in class."

and after giving her a quick kiss, the boy then left. the girls all made eye contact for a second before quickly inaudibly deciding to make their own way to class, heading in the opposite direction to him.

"what did he do to the back?" penelope asked her friends in confusion.

"changed marco's name to polo," layla chuckled.

"of course," she softly shook her head. "i think he's like jealous of him or something."

"what about him making it you belong with me jonah," aurora softly nudged the girl.

"i know," penelope replied in a cheery tone, her gaze dropped to the floor and watched her feet as an uncontrollable smile formed, attempting to hide it. "but like what if people think i wrote it like that and i'm like obsessed with him or something?"

"girl, you were walking around with his fucking name on your back yesterday," she reminded her. "i think everyone who picks up on it would get the memo.."

"i guess"

"i just hope he doesn't go back to his ways and breaks your heart.." layla added.

"mh.."

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
GUYS IM SEEING TAYLOR
AND SABRINA NEXT YEAR !!!
AND NO IM NEVER GONNA
SHUT UP ABOUT IT