SociallyAnxious!Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk

Start from the beginning

"There are only two bedrooms," Y/n said. "Oh, we're here just here to help this kiddo move in," Sans said with a chuckle. Y/n only hmpfed in reply.

"So are there any rules?" Frisk asked. "Clean up after yourself, knock on my door first before coming in, ask for my permission first, and no parties. As long as you don't cause any problems I don't mind what you do," Y/n replied, listing them on his fingers.

"Right, right," Frisk said with a nod. "Though, fair warning, I am socially anxious, so I'm in my room the majority of the time," Y/n said.

"You don't seem like it," Asriel said. "I'm sweating right now," Y/n replied, wiping his forehead with his hand now covered in sweat. He wiped his hand on his t-shirt, "I also only speak when spoken to and am very quiet. So noise isn't a thing for me. Anyway, I'm hungry and when I'm hungry I get agitated, so I'll leave now," he said before walking into the kitchen.

"I guess mental health problems are still a big thing," Toriel said with a small frown. "I'm sure he'll open up once he gets used to me being around. This must be a bit hard for him," Frisk said.

...

It was now evening, Frisk had just finished decorating her room which made her very proud. Hearing her stomach rumble, she decided to get something for dinner. So she left her room and walked into the kitchen. She looked through the cupboards and fridge yet all she saw was soda, potato chips, and a variety of items which were Y/n's. Frisk forget to bring any food with her which made her sigh.

Frisk was about to leave the kitchen until noticing something under a teatowel and a note on top. The note read "Noticed you didn't bring any food. Decided to make you some. I hope you don't mind it. - Y/n". Frisk smiled and lifted up the teatowel to see a chicken and stuffing sandwich with a packet of salt and vinegar potato chips and chocolate brownie.

With a smile on her face, Frisk left the kitchen and walked into the living room which it was empty. She sat on the sofa, turned on the TV, and began to watch one of her favourite shows whilst eating the dinner Y/n made for her. Frisk enjoyed the homemade meal as she watched the TV show; she made a note of thanking Y/n and possibly asking him to make her another one because of how good it tasted.

Once Frisk finished her dinner, she watched TV. She laughed at one of the moments and went to converse by looking at her left, but went silent when she realised no one was there.

"I guess I'll have to get used to eating dinner and watching TV alone. I could ask Y/n but I don't want to force him or anything," Frisk said to herself. She sighed sadly and went back to watching the TV in silence.

However, half an hour later, she heard a door open and close. She perked up as she heard Y/n walk into the kitchen. So she stood up and walked over to the kitchen. But she came to a stop and poked her head in to see what Y/n was doing.

Y/n was cleaning a few things up in the kitchen as the kettle brewed and the radio played music.

(This is something I like to do when I'm alone in the kitchen)

After the kettled had brewed, Y/n poured the hot water into the mug he had out ready. Whilst waiting for his drink to brew, he sighed and decided to look through the fridge cupboards for something to eat.

"Damn. I need to do my weekly shopping. Better ask Frisk if she needs or wants anything. I think she is in the living room," Y/n said to himself, looking inside the bare fridge.

Frisk quickly went back to the sofa and sat down. She positioned herself so it seemed like she was watching the TV the whole time.

"Uhh... Frisk?" Y/n asked with a nervous blush, standing at the end of the corridor. "Yes?" she replied with a smile, looking at him.