Chapter 10 -That Man Knows the Future?-

Check mistakes(1) -✅

-----

Half of a day passed, Kim Dokja started going around looking around and recognized the situation at Gumho Station. Lee Hyunsung led him by reporting all the information he knew.

"Right now there are a total of 63 people at Gumho Station. Ah, adding Dokja-ssi means now it's 64 people."

"Oh, It is less than I thought."

"Yes. When the scenario started, only the people around the station or on the train were the only survivors. They didn't talk about it openly, but it seemed like they were all in the first scenario..."

Without needing to hear the rest of what he said, Kim Dokja already understood by looking at the expressions on the faces of the people who were there. Those who are currently able to survive by trampling the lives of others. Everyone in this place was a murderer.

"And also because of Barrow's actions..."

Kim Dokja suddenly got goosebumps hearing Barrow's name being called. "I understand. Don't talk about that one."

Lee Hyunsung nodded. He didn't want to talk about the incident either.

Lee Hyunsung then returned to provide information to Kim Dokja.

In short, in that place the people were divided into two factions. People who were armed with iron pipes or weapons of any other kind, people who embraced Han Myungoh, the 'de facto' leader of this group, Cheon Inho. They are the 'mainstream group'.

And the people who were protected by the mainstream group, who still hope to continue their lives are the 'marginalized group'.

Suddenly Kim Dokja heard a voice coming from another direction and looking back, he found Yoo Sangah and Lee Gilyoung looking up at him.  They looked like baby birds waiting for their parents, Kim Dokja laughed.

"Ah right, I forgot it's late. You must be hungry right? Just take these one by one."

Kim Dokja gave them the food that he took from the convenience store.

"Ah. I can really take it?"

"Just this one time it's free. But after that you have to pay."

"Eh? H-How much..?"

"You must have coins right? It costs 10 coins one."

"T-That..."

Yoo Sangah and Lee Hyunsung looked confused. It seemed they had not expected Kim Dokja's words at all.

"That's fine too. I'll just pay now. I don't like receiving free gifts."

Unexpectedly, the first to answer was the woman who had been lying down on the chair. She was the woman that Kim Dokja saved. She seemed to have regained consciousness.

"I'm Jung Heewon. Thank you very much for helping me this morning."

"Ah, no problem."

"Yoo Sangah-ssi, Lee Hyunsung-ssi. Wake up. Why are you making such a face. This food, this person has to risk their life to get it. How can you just take it for free?" said the woman named Jung Heewon. She is not judging, but simply stating the facts without hesitation.

"Ah..." As if realizing she had done something wrong, Yoo Sangah's face turned red. "I didn't think that far ahead, I'm sorry. Of course we have to pay... that's the truth. I don't like getting free gifts either. Depending on other people is what I hate the most."

Kim Dokja nodded. To be honest, he himself was somewhat surprised by the development of their reactions. It turns out that even though the world is on the verge of ending, there are still types of people who are like them too.