Chapter 53 -Don't You Want to Go Back?-

The pain all over Kim Dokja's body was getting less and less as the constellations came along to bear the probabilities. Not just one, but there are several constellations that contribute to it. They do it of their own free will, without any element of coercion. They were moved by the words Kim Dokja spoke.

Kim Dokja looked up at the turbulent clouds that filled the Great Hall.

[The 4th scenario is forcefully ended.]

[Due to a sudden incident, ending the scenario will take time.]

His hand wiped the blood flowing down from his nose when a middle class dokkaebi came towards him.

[You have chosen the worst option. You will regret this choice for the rest of your life. I'll make sure of that.]

Kim Dokja just laughed at that.

Then a system message appeared in front of him.

[You have succeeded in achieving achievements that have never existed before.]

[Your new narrative is created.]

[The narrative of 'King of a World Without a King' has been born.]

[You have opened the possibility of a stigma.]

"What is going to happen now?"

"Why did you destroy the throne?"

There are people who are confused about this situation and there are also those who are afraid of the consequences of the dokkaebi's anger. From their perspective, Kim Dokja was the bastard who caused the 5th scenario to be difficult.

Some people even exclaimed, "Make the Absolute Throne again! I promise I'll join in the scenario again!"

"Let me sit on the throne this time!"

[The scenarios that have already ended can't be changed by anyone. Everything that will happen to you after this is that person's fault.]

Dokkaebi answered while pointing at Kim Dokja. Hearing his answer and cold tone, the shoulders of the people who were now soaking wet began to tremble.

[A world without kings, huh? Okay, let's try this once. I will show you how big your chances of survival are without the main role.]

The mid-class Dokkaebi snapped his fingers. Instantly, the bodies of the people in Gwanghwamun began to disappear like smoke. Everyone ran here and there, screaming hysterically.

"What is-? What is this now?!"

"Dokja-ssi!" called Kim Dokja's party together. In an instant, Yoo Sangah's body disappeared. Followed by Lee Gilyoung and Jung Heewon. Then Jung Minseob and Lee Sungkook.

Barrow hugged Cale's body very tightly. Whatever place his body teleports to, he will be fine as long as he is with Cale.

Alberu and Han Sooyoung also reflexively grabbed Cale. Yun Jihyeok held Alberu's shoulder. Jang Hyera gripped Barrow's hair tightly, while her other hand held Kang Younghoon's hand.

Jang Hyera's followers joined hands. And when one of them tried to grab Kang Younghoon's hand, that's when their bodies all disappeared at the same time.

In just a minute after the dokkaebi snapped his fingers, Kim Dokja was the only person standing in Gwanghwamun. The middle class dokkaebi looked at him while grinning.

[Please remember this carefully in your head. If one day this world is destroyed, it will all be because of you.]

Just as Kim Dokja was about to speak, a deafening ringing sound filled his head.