Chapter 44 -Do Whatever You Want-

"By the way, what's in the box, dongseng?"

Cale did not answer Barrow's question. He opened the box instead.

Alberu ran over to Cale after killing the last statue monster. He was confused when he saw the items in the box. "Cintanami?"

"This thing can bring us back?"

Cale stared at Barrow for a moment. Barrow looked back in bewilderment. Cale then looked away and put Cintanami into his spatial pocket. "...We need another item to be able to return."

Alberu and Barrow looked at each other. Cale's attitude looked a little strange. Cale ignored the two and walked toward the group he had saved earlier.

A man is bandaging a wound on his friend's chest. The wound was quite large. Awfully. Blood kept pouring out of the wound. The man bandaged him using the cloth he tore from his sleeve. His friend who lay helpless occasionally moaned in pain.

"Give this to him."

The five of them turned their heads in unison to the source of the sound. They saw a red-haired, pale-skinned child handing them a potion bottle. The child was the child who had previously saved their lives.

"This..."

"This will heal your friend," Cale replied nonchalantly.

The man hesitated to accept the bottle. Obviously he had doubts. In a world that has been destroyed like this where are there good people who give something for free. But he had no choice. His friend was seriously injured. He had to save his friend first. He didn't want to lose another friend.

The man took the potion from Cale's hand and said, "T-Thank you."

Cale just nodded in response.

The man thrust the potion into his friend's mouth. Honestly he was afraid that the potion was poison. But his fear vanished immediately when he saw his friend's wound that was closed and disappeared in an instant. Leaves no marks. In fact, it's like it never existed. His friend also looks fit and healthy.

His friend immediately sat up and looked confusedly at his body. "E-ehh? My body is healed? How? I feel a bit stronger?"

The other four people were both stunned and amazed. The potion was so potent that it could heal wounds in an instant. They then glanced at the child who gave the potion. Those good quality potions couldn't possibly be that easy to obtain. The price must also be expensive.

'Who is he to have such a high quality potion?'

I don't know whoever the child is, they don't care. What is clear, they are very grateful because the child has saved their lives.

The man who had been seriously injured earlier suddenly approached Cale and tightly held on both of his hands. His eyes lit up and he smiled very brightly. He said, "Thank you! Thank you very much for saving me, oh Good Man! I will surely repay your kindness!"

Plakk!

Barrow hit the man's hand and pulled it away from Cale's hand. His ferocious gaze was fixed on the man. "How dare you hold my dongsaeng!"

"E-Eh? Sorry- Uwwaaaah!!!!"

The man jumped in surprise when he saw Barrow. His body reflexively recoiled backwards. The man's eyes widened perfectly, staring at Barrow in horror. His shaking hand pointed at Barrow. "Y-You...! You're...!"

Cale looked at the frightened man and Barrow in turn. Confusion was evident on his face. 'Does he know Barrow?'

Barrow frowned. "What is wrong with him?"