Chapter 42 -Qualifications of The King-

Check mistakes (1) - ✅

------

After some small debates, they finally left Min Jiwon's group. After they were some distance away from the group, Yoo Sangah with a confused face asked, "Dokja-ssi, was that woman a famous person?"

"Eh? May...be?" Kim Dokja answered doubtfully.

"I see. Dokja-ssi and Sungkook-ssi got to know her... Even though I used to always watch historical dramas, how come I don't know her?"

Cale and Alberu also looked at each other.

'That means she's one of the characters in the novel.'

A question arose in both of their minds.

'But why does Lee Sungkook know that woman?'

Barrow scowled as he saw Alberu and Cale exchange looks. His hand subconsciously moved to cover Cale's two eyes.

"Hyung, I can't see the way," Cale said as he held onto Barrow's hand that was covering his eyes.

Alberu gave Barrow an annoyed look. Barrow glared back at him.

"Noona, I don't know her either," Lee Gilyoung said to Yoo Sangah's words.

"Ah, hahaha. Thank goodness then."

It wasn't strange that Yoo Sangah and Lee Gilyoung didn't know Min Jiwon, because Min Jiwon was originally from within the world of novels.  It's actually Lee Sungkook who is weird.

"Lee Sung Kook-ssi."

Lee Sungkook, who had been staring at Min Jiwon with a red face, immediately turned his gaze to Kim Dokja. "Ah, yes."

"You said you're a fan of Min Jiwon, right?"

"Huh? Haha, yes. Doesn't Representative-nim know? She's a famous celebrity... eh?" Lee Sungkook's face looked strange. "Uh...Min Jiwon...ssi? Eh? How do I know her. Min Jiwon? No, did I know her before...?"

Hearing that, Alberu then turned to Lee Sungkook. 'Hmm? He didn't know Min Jiwon before?'

Kim Dokja checked Lee Sungkook's Character List information. There was no major change to his status. Except for one thing. Lee Sungkook's attribute, the Outgoing 9th Person, has now disappeared.

In the novel Ways of Survival, the attribute a disappears only when the qualification for that attribute is no longer met. Everyone with the 'Exit' attribute knows about the 'future' of this world. However, the future known to Lee Sung Kook only revolves around the prologue of the story. Meanwhile the scenarios in this world had progressed beyond the limits of the information he knew.

'Is it possible that all those who 'Went Out' will become characters once they cross the boundary point of the 'future' information they've been reading?' Kim Dokja then looked at Cale whose eyes were still covered by Barrow. 'Then what about him?'

[The character 'Min Jiwon' is starting to have feeling with you a bit.]

Kim Dokja's mind was instantly dispersed and his eyes stared blankly at the absurd message that appeared in front of him. He reflexively looked back. Min Jiwon still stood frozen in place and looked at him. He couldn't see the expression on her face, but from her posture Min Jiwon seemed to be angry.

'What wrong with this message...?'

While Kim Dokja was busy thinking, suddenly...

Thump. Brukk!

Someone bumped into him from the side causing him to fall face down. The person who bumped into it even fell on top of his body. 'Who bumped into me?'