Chapter 41 -A Person Who Owned The Most Coins-

Check mistakes (1) - ✅

------

Cale looked at Kim Dokja who was still looking at him. "Ah, please just ignore us. You can focus on your business."

'That was difficult.' Kim Dokja couldn’t say that. He nodded hesitantly and said, "...Okay."

Kim Dokja turned to Min Jiwon who he had ignored for a while. "Nice to meet you, Min Jiwon-ssi."

"...Are you also my fan?"

'Fan. Who. You're not my taste. Yoo Sangah is much prettier.' Kim Dokja replied in a monotone voice, "No. But how could I not know? You are the king of Seongdong-gu after all."

Min Jiwon's face turned stiff. "You...?"

Lady of the Brocade Sleep. There is only one constellation that has such a unique name in Ways of Survival.

"It seems you have a very close relationship with your sponsor. Please convey my message to your sponsor. It was an honor for me to meet the last queen of the Kingdom of Silla."

Lady of the Brocade Sleep is the nickname for the last Empress of the Kingdom of Silla, Queen Jinseong.

[The sponsor of 'Min Jiwon' is greatly shaken.]

"Don't panic yet. You're here to fulfill the Silla Kingdom's hope, right?"

Min Jiwon then narrowed her eyes. "You..."

Currently, based on the development of Ways of Survival, there are three districts that are being developed

fought fiercely, namely Seongdong, Yongsan, and Yeongdeungpo Districts. Just like the war of the three kingdoms in the past Korean Peninsula.

Then, a message suddenly appeared.

[A Bounty scenario has appeared!]

+++

[Bounty Scenario - Unification of the Three Kingdoms]

Category: Bounty

Difficulty: ???

Clear Conditions: The great people of the Kingdom of Silla wish to make his incarnation, 'Min Jiwon', the King of the Three Districts. Help the incarnation of 'Min Jiwon' and kill the kings associated with the New Kingdom of Baekje and Kingdom of Taebong. When this scenario ends, you will receive the blessing of the constellation Lady of the Brocade Sleep.

Time limit: 38 hours

Compensation: 2,000 coins.

Failure: —

+++

Barrow stared at the message window that popped up for a moment before finally commenting, "What the hell is this? It told us to help that bitch?"

"The compensation is only 2000 coins?" Cale commented on his compensation gift instead.

"That's not what matters right now, Cale." Alberu shook his head briefly with a sigh. Not understanding Cale's mind that was always thinking about money, money and money anymore.

"Ah, Cale-nim if you need coins just tell me. I'll give you whatever it is later."

"No. You can just ask me."

Cale just nodded at Yun Jihyeok and Barrow's words.

[The constellation 'Eternal Death' says he will also give you as many coins as you want.]

Cale completely ignored the God of Death.

Meanwhile Min Jiwon smiled coquettishly at Kim Dokja. "My sponsor wants to see your seriousness. Don't you want to accept it? We don't need to talk at length anymore. Be my follower."