Chapter 1 -Becomes Enemy Brother-

Fix mistakes(1) - ✅

-----

At this time, Cale and his group were in the God of despair temple. And it was also the scene where Cale stabbed his heart by using the dagger that he received from the World tree. Let skip the scene where everyone is flabbergasted by what our beloved Young Master Sliver Shield doing.

God of despair realized that something was off with the dagger. When Cale stabbed dagger into his heart, it felt like power was flowing through the dagger. God of despair felt that dagger can kill White star and prevent him from being reincarnated. White star was indeed one of his pawns, but he still needed him. That bastard can't die now.

'Then I'll kill him first so he can reincarnation and rearrange the plan.'

God of despair, who had been attacking Cale henituse's group, was now focusing his attacks on White star who was still wary of what Cale was going to do.

Cale realized that God of despair was gathering strength to attack. But strangely the attack was directed at White star.

'That bastard god. Don't tell m-'

At the moment Cale started to realize what God of despair was doing, God had already launched his attack at White star.

White star felt chill down his spine, then he turned his head and saw the attack spewed to him.

'What the-?'

White star reflexively let out his ancient water power which immediately formed wall of water. But he was too late.

"Dodge you bastard!" Cale shouted. He used instant and rushed toward White star. Not to kill him but to protect him.

'I can't let this bastard die and reincarnated.'

Cale also summoned sliver shield. The silver shield protected himself and White star.

The sliver shield clashed with the power if God of despair. It seemed that God expended a lot of power to kill White star. Of course, because ordinary strength would not be able to kill White star. If it was easy, Cale would have killed that white bastard long time ago.

Cale was now standing in front of White star. He could see the shocked look of white bastard on his face.

'I need to quickly kill this bastard and run away.'

As Cale was preparing to stab White star with the dagger...

Krakk-

He could hear the sound of his sliver shield cracking. He then gasped when he saw white bastard in front of him suddenly put his hand forward. Cale had thought that White star would attack him, but his estimate was wrong. White star used his ancient power to put up the wall of water behind Cale. It was right behind Cale's sliver shield.

"....Sorry for thinking negatively of you.."

"...?" White star frowned, not understanding what Cale meant.

Cale started to continue what he wanted to do earlier. He prepared to stab White star with his dagger second time. But again his intention stopped.

Praaankk!

Cale could hear the sound of his sliver shield breaking into pieces. And so is White star wall of water.

'Wait, I haven't stabbed this bastard yet!'

"Dongsaeng!"

Cale heard Alberu's scream and saw Alberu running toward him. The expression on his face was filled with worry. Behind Alberu, he could see a hole on the temple wall. It seemed like the dragons outside had made the hole while Cale was focused on fighting with White star.