Chapter 11 -Not Companion, And Never Will-

Check mistakes(1) - ✅

------

Kim Dokja finally knew what made him feel bad.

"Can we come with you?"

It was because Alberu wanted to come with him, which Barrow would automatically follow as well.

'...What should I do?'

Kim Dokja was actually happy that Alberu was coming along, because he wanted to find out his identity. No. He wanted to know his skills. Alberu wasn't a character in a novel, so he couldn't see his status.

But as for Barrow... he really doesn't want to know anything about this psychopath.

Kim Dokja secretly glanced at Barrow.

Barrow, who noticed Kim Dokja's gaze, looked back at him with a tired face. "What?"

Kim Dokja instantly turned his gaze to Alberu. "I don't mind. You guys can come along."

"Thank you," Alberu said with a bright smile.

Kim Dokja blinked at the sight of Alberu who was smiling so brightly. It felt like there was a bright light emitting from behind him. 'Damn man.'

"If you're all ready, let's go. Nothing is missing right?" Kim Dokja asked his party members.

Kim Dokja's party started to gather and nodded one by one. Looking at their nervous faces, it seemed that everyone had started to fully realize their situation thanks to yesterday's incident. Don't include Alberu and Barrow, because instead they looked very calm as if they were traveling.

And finally, the journey to Chungmuro begins.

***

They were already halfway through the tracks by the time the message came from the system.

[The second Main Scenario is enabled.]

+++

[Main Scenario #2 - Meeting]

Category: Main

Difficulty Level: E

Clear Conditions: Pass through the tunnel and meet up with other survivors at the main base.

Time limit: None

Compensation: 500 coins

Failure: ???

+++

The message made them aware that now everything had really started. Unlike the first main scenario, this second scenario has a 'main base'.

"The main base? Where's that?" Jung Heewon asked anyone who could answer.

No need to answer, because the next message appears soon,

[The next main base is 'Chungmuro']

"Oh, Chungmuro? It's only three stations away from here."

It should be.

Ku ku ku ku!

The ground rats appeared. This time there were about 30 of them.

Jung Heewon was stunned to see him.  "...Three stations with obstacles like this."

"I'll take the vanguard," said Lee Hyunsung as he stepped forward, ready to fend off the incoming the ground rats.

But someone unexpectedly stepped forward. It is Barrow.

"Move."

Barrow grabbed Lee Hyunsung's shoulder and made him take a step back. His hand then stretched forward. A small spark emerged from his hand. The small fire slowly grew and burned a flock of ground rats until they were scorched to dust. The ground rats died without a fight.