Chapter 49 -Battle Between Kings-

The palanquin with the Tyrannical King sitting on it continued to move closer to the group of people. Three rings of light swept across the room indiscriminately. Dozens of people suddenly fell and died.

People could only stare at their members' limbs that suddenly disappeared and spurted blood. The people in the room quickly dwindled.

"Uwaah!!"

Some people who were frightened started to run screaming. In the silence that followed, everyone could only cover their mouths like dead rats.

The Tyrannical King got down from his palanquin.

"Those ancient kings really weren't that good, huh..."

He held the Three Ring Loop in his hand, an item that could emit condensed magical energy. It was a hidden item that only existed in North Seoul, but the Tyrannical King should never have had it in the original story, Ways of Survival.

'So the news that he has several Prophets on his side is true,' thought Kim Dokja. He heard the information from Jung Minseob.

Kim Dokja checked his status with the Character list skill. Only later did he understand why the Tyrannical King could be so powerful.

The Tyrannical King is strong because he uses 3 buff packs at once. Have a constellation sponsor who likes to take risks. His body was also enveloped by an aura of power. And, he has raised the level of empathy with his sponsor to the maximum.

Several of the dokkaebi present, including Bihyung, looked at the Tyrannical King from where they were hovering. They are ready to report probability checks whenever there is an imbalance that occurs in the applicable laws of probability.

While looking at the living people, the Tyrannical King spoke again, "That's right, I am indeed the Tyrannical King. But I'm not the Tyrannical King that I used to be anymore. Today! I will become history in this territory!! I am not afraid of history that has passed!"

His constellation sponsor, the King of Tyranny, King Heoncheon Hongdo Gyungmun Wimu The Great, was the cruelest ruler in Korean history who wasn't even recognized as a 'king' in history.

"I am Yeonsangun!"

Tremendous magical energy erupted from the Tyrannical King's body, signifying that his level of empathy with his sponsor had reached the limit of the highest level.

The bodies of the people in its path exploded. That's the level of 30 magic power condensed in the Three Ring Loop. Truly a very threatening danger.

"Don't back down!"

"Let's attack together!"

However, the alliance against the Tyrannical King himself was equally formidable. Leaving aside the other kings, there was King Maitreya and the Earth Dragon King on their side.

As the kings combined their strength, the weakness in strength slowly began to be offset. The other kings also increased their empathy level with their sponsors to the limit. Because not only did the incarnations feel compelled to fight it out, but the constellations as well.

Kim Dokja's and Cale's party just looked at all that fighting. No one intends to interfere.

Likewise with Jang Hyera and her group. They did belong to the anti Tyrannical King's alliance. But since Cale was not giving orders, neither were they doing anything.

Barrow squinted. Among the group of people, he saw that there were some people who had strange annual rings. 'Doll...'

Suddenly the voice of a mid-class dokkaebi was heard.