Chapter 36 -Go To Chungmuro-

Check mistakes (1) - ✅

-----

Suddenly a large spark of electricity appeared in the air, and a mid-class dokkaebi appeared wearing formal attire. All the attention that was on Cale eventually turned to that dokkaebi. Kim Dokja's party also snapped out of their complicated thoughts. The dokkaebi looked around him for a moment before speaking in a gruff voice.

[...Sorry, everyone. There was a slight problem that the distribution of compensation was delayed. Although late, but I will reward you now.]

A message appeared in front of everyone.

[3,000 coins have been awarded for clearing the hidden scenario.]

[By the way, you guys have been trying so hard that the scenario has also gotten a little distracted.]

The dokkaebi's tone was sarcastic and threatening.

[And based on the results of discussions with the Bureau, there have been reports that the average incarnation skill in this area is not in balance with the difficulty of the scenarios. Therefore, I will use my authority to adjust the difficulty level of the scenario in my area based on my own judgement.]

'...What? He can adjust it like that?' Kim Dokja thought while looking at the dokkaebi.

[Scenario #4's time limit has been shortened.]

The mid-class dokkaebi's mouth strangely curved up as soon as he saw Kim Dokja.

[Time remaining before Scenario #4 ends is 48 hours.]

[All the delegates along with the faction members who have not yet taken over the target station are in next 48 hours will die.]

Cale watched the faint interaction between Kim Dokja and the dokkaebi. And as usual he chose not to think about it alias completely ignore it. His eyes then shifted to Alberu and asked, "Are you in the Chungmuro faction, hyung?"

Alberu nodded briefly while still maintaining his smile. "Yes."

"What Chungmuro target station?"

"Changsin. Which faction do you belong to?"

"I don't belong to any faction."

"Alberu."

Alberu and Cale turned to Kim Dokja who suddenly butted in. Kim Dokja's facial expression was serious.

"We have to hurry back to Chungmuro."

Alberu frowned faintly. 'Why does he look so serious? Is it because the scenario time limit was suddenly reduced?'

"Chungmuro might be in danger."

Kim Dokja turned his head toward Cale. He still couldn't believe the fact that Cale was Barrow's brother. But for now he had to put those complicated thoughts aside first.

"And maybe you're the only one who can handle it."

***

"So you really do know Cale."

"Uhkk! Get off-!" The First Apostle continued to struggle to get his neck out of Barrow's grip. But in vain, Barrow's grip was very, very strong.

"Uhh..."

The bodies of everyone including the apostles were huddled on the ground. The heavy pressure from Barrow was no joke.

"B-Barrow-ssi..." Yoo Sangah tried to get up and approached Barrow to calm the man down. But her body wouldn't obey and kept cowering trembling on the ground.