Chapter 33 -The Apostles-

Check mistakes (1) - ✅

------

You probably wonder. Why I publish so late today?

It's because I near my test and woke up late.

Sorry for late.

-----

"Cale!!"

Barrow suddenly awoke from his sleep. He shouted while reflexively getting up and sitting in his place. Cold sweat was pouring all over his body and his breath was labored.

Several people who heard the scream in unison immediately turned to Barrow. But after making eye contact with Barrow, they all instantly looked away quickly.

Barrow ignored the crowd's reactions. His hands began to hold his slightly dizzy forehead. He suddenly had a
nightmare about Cale. But he doesn't remember what his dream was.

"Are you okay?"

Barrow turned and saw a woman with long hair looking down at him with a worried expression. He had forgotten the woman's name. Then he looked straight ahead again trying to catch his breath. "Yes."

Yoo Sangah smiled wistfully. His hand then held out the water bottle he had brought to Barrow. "Drink this. You will feel better."

Barrow stared at the bottle in Yoo Sangah's hand for a moment. He then took the bottle and immediately drank it down. His hand wiped some of the water off his lips while the other hand burned the empty bottle with ancient power.

Even though Barrow didn't say thank you, Yoo Sangah still smiled happily seeing Barrow who looked better now.

Yoo Sangah was indeed a good woman. While everyone avoided Barrow, the woman kept approaching him. Of course she was afraid of Barrow like the others. But seeing Barrow being exiled by people made her feel sorry for him and she ventured to approach Barrow.

Barrow suddenly stood up, making Yoo Sangah flinch slightly. The man then walked past her.

"W-Wait. Where are you going?"

"Wherever I want."

Because Barrow didn't stop his steps, Yoo Sangah followed behind him. "But didn't Alberu-ssi told you to wait here?"

"Should I really comply?"

Thump

"Uhh..." Yoo Sangah grimaced slightly as her head bumped into Barrow's back lightly. The man in front of him suddenly stopped walking.

Barrow now looks still unmoving. His mouth was slightly parted and his tired but sharp eyes stared upwards. "Who are you?"

Yoo Sangah joined her gaze in the direction Barrow was looking at. But there's nothing there. Just empty air. He looked once more at Barrow and now his forehead was frowning slightly. 'Who is he talking to?'

Someone now feels scared, chills, and goosebumps all over his body. That person painfully swallowed his own saliva. That person, Kim Dokja, stared back at Barrow with his pupils now trembling violently.

'Eh? Does he see me?'

Previously, Kim Dokja died in a fire at Anguk Station. Then he woke up and found himself in a dark and empty place. It didn't take him long to realize that he was now just a soul without a body.

'King of No Killing'. This attribute can only be obtained when the conditions of the requirements of King of No Killing have been met. Contrary to its name, the privilege of this attribute corresponds to the term 'immortal', aka being revived after death rather than being unable to be killed. There are indeed conditions. But the point is, Kim Dokja will soon be able to return to his body.